Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

I genuinely don’t give a fuck.

Even if we win 3-0, I want the cunt sacked, as he is CLEARLY not the answer in the dug out. 
I say clearly. 
Clearly to all, bar our pathetic & weak Board.

It’ll be a comfortable 2-0 win for the Huns. 

Hate the club right now. 
If a horsing meant he’d be sacked, I’d take it. 
But, it wouldn’t, we’d blunder along whilst the Board sit with their collective finger up their hole. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I genuinely don’t give a fuck.

Even if we win 3-0, I want the cunt sacked, as he is CLEARLY not the answer in the dug out. 
I say clearly. 
Clearly to all, bar our pathetic & weak Board.

It’ll be a comfortable 2-0 win for the Huns. 

Hate the club right now. 
If a horsing meant he’d be sacked, I’d take it. 
But, it wouldn’t, we’d blunder along whilst the Board sit with their collective finger up their hole. 

Agreed 100%

but it's not clear to all unfortunately' to many happy clappers in the support. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fucking dreading this. Get turned over every time we go to that hole. With this moron in charge it could/will be another hammering. They are shit which makes the thought of that even harder to take. Even harder than that to take is the thought/fact the ginger will still have a job whatever happens. 

• Upvote 1

Robson has now fallen into the trap that Miller did with the 5, namely it doesnt work.  So (in Robsons case) in the slim chance we do go ahead we've nothing to manage out with.  4 doesnt work (unless we keep pushing for a second) and 5 just hands over the midfield and makes us easy to defend against hence the opposition press all the more.

Viscous circle, but predictable and obvious.  

• Upvote 1