Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Hearts to take an early lead and both teams to play out a home win in second gear. 

White strip will be good.

White strip ,red strip, multi colour strip.  Only way they will win is if they strip naked, and scare the shit out of hearts, with their dingalings flapping about.  Plus getting rid of the big dingaling in the dugout would help. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

White strip ,red strip, multi colour strip.  Only way they will win is if they strip naked, and scare the shit out of hearts, with their dingalings flapping about.  Plus getting rid of the big dingaling in the dugout would help. 

Correct, chances of winning this sitting around 15%.

First time I’ve got a tynecastle ticket in a while. So, in. 
heavy drinking beforehand to numb the pain of the game. 
can’t see us getting anything. Sadly they’re better than us, which is quite a statement given they’re shite..

3-0 the Huns and Robson to talk about not having enough time on the training pitch etc..

wont be applauding any cunt if we don’t win. Will be an a achievement not to be back in the boozer by 430

2 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

The sort of people in the away end for this game on Saturday will be the sort who clapped the team off last night.

Can only speak personally, but I can 100% assure you, that I won’t be clapping any sort of defeat at the end. 
what a strange comment to make 

2 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Correct, chances of winning this sitting around 15%.

What algorithm did you use min?🤔

If I was laying odds on the match, I'd offer 14/1 for an AFC win (approx. 6.5% of winning). 

Our record is appalling down there, we are far too inconsistent, predictable, and have an incohesive manager. Not a successful mix I'm afraid. 

4 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

The hardcore happy clappers will snap up the small allocation.

I’m going to Ibrox in a couple of weeks but I’m certainly no happy clapper

You can be fucked off with the regime but still want to go and support your fitba team

Even though it’s likely to be a fucking sore one 

• Upvote 8
23 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I’m going to Ibrox in a couple of weeks but I’m certainly no happy clapper

You can be fucked off with the regime but still want to go and support your fitba team

Even though it’s likely to be a fucking sore one 

Of course min! Myself well I've not been at a game since we lost  home pathetically to st mirren 3-0. I'm tottaly dissolutioned with the club. And I'll stay away until changes are made.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What algorithm did you use min?🤔

If I was laying odds on the match, I'd offer 14/1 for an AFC win (approx. 6.5% of winning). 

Our record is appalling down there, we are far too inconsistent, predictable, and have an incohesive manager. Not a successful mix I'm afraid. 

“Too inconsistent… & predictable” 

Jeez… an enigma, inside a riddle, wrapped up in a puzzle

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄 Fair point. 

Like a riddle from the quiz show Riddiculous......

"We are inconsistent but predictable, with touches of incohesiveness and quirkiness thrown in.  What or who are we?"

We're Aberdeen. Aberdeen FC