Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

14 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

St Johnston should have won on Wednesday night. Aberdeen under Robson won’t win on Saturday. He needs to go. 

Funny how we see things differently. I don't think St J deserved a win anymore than we did. Miovski and Sokler both missed great chances and St J were more piss poor than us. 

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Fear it'll be either revert to back 5, or continuing with 5 centre mids.  I'd go with:

Roos

Devlin Gartenmann MacDonald Mackenzie

Barron Shinnie 

McGrath Clarkson Duk

Miovski

Can we give you the manager's job?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Funny how we see things differently. I don't think St J deserved a win anymore than we did. Miovski and Sokler both missed great chances and St J were more piss poor than us. 

Two turds floating in the same bowl.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I'd agree. Both of their goals were down to Roos flapping, and they only created one or two other chances the whole game.

There was just so much space for them to get forward after Barry decided we didn't need a midfield and neither team could get a grip of the game.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CraigHill said:

Can’t see anything other than a Hearts win here.

If there’s a silver lining to that cloud it’s that Robson is sacked on Monday.

Can’t see it, min! Even a complete humiliation, 4 or 5- 0 would probably only result in a published vote of confidence. Even that’s unlikely. 
Tragically, he’s likely to be here for a good while yet. 
I’m going on Saturday! If he starts with a back 5, I would be as well fucking leaving before the game starts. 

hope you’re right though…

55 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Ok but the bottom line is if we can’t beat the likes of St Johnston etc etc we need clearing out. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DandyWarhol said:

Fear it'll be either revert to back 5, or continuing with 5 centre mids.  I'd go with:

Roos

Barron Shinnie 

McGrath Clarkson Duk

Miovski

This has back 5, defend for your life, written all over it. Game plan to thrash them 1-0 with a goal on the break almost a lock. 

he will go back five without a doubt. Shankland will score and we will capitulate. Last few years better teams than this one have been spooked by the crowd. If you sit back and Hearts start pressing high the crowd get behind them and you are goosed. We were spooked going one nothing up against a poor St Johnstone.

So if we go behind our players don't have the bottle to come back in an environment like that. If we go ahead we will go into sit on our lead mode and lose anyway. After complaining about the poor allocation Hearts gave us , now quite pleased I could not get a ticket. Can see this season just petering out with non achievement ( unless we lose to Bonnyrigg Rose )

• Upvote 1

A Hearts win tomorrow is about as close to a  guarantee as you'll get in football that's just how this fixture goes the home team virtually always wins regardless of form. No Dons win at Tynecastle since 2017 and Hearts not won at Pittodrie since 2016. Very telling stats. Both teams are poor but Hearts have definitely been the better side this season the table doesn't lie.

2-0 Hearts. 

An early Hearts goal and Robson's arse will fall out.

He'll have no idea which one of his two formations is the best idea, and we'll fall to bits on the pitch with no competent direction coming from the dugout. 

Could be a cricket score.

And he'll keep his job. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Can’t see it, min! Even a complete humiliation, 4 or 5- 0 would probably only result in a published vote of confidence. Even that’s unlikely. 
Tragically, he’s likely to be here for a good while yet. 
I’m going on Saturday! If he starts with a back 5, I would be as well fucking leaving before the game starts. 

hope you’re right though…

Yeah I think folk thinking Robson is a bad result away from the sack are hopelessly misguided.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

They actually played some decent stuff at times I thought. Our chances came from crosses misjudged by their defenders. Roos did fuck the goal but he also made a crucial save at 0-0 which was outstanding.

8 hours ago, DandyWarhol said:

Roos

Barron Shinnie 

McGrath Clarkson Duk

Miovski

Roos

Devlin Rubie Gartenmann Mackenzie

Morris McGrath Barron Duk

Miovski Sokler

4-0 us.

4 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

A Hearts win tomorrow is about as close to a  guarantee as you'll get in football that's just how this fixture goes the home team virtually always wins regardless of form. No Dons win at Tynecastle since 2017 and Hearts not won at Pittodrie since 2016. Very telling stats. Both teams are poor but Hearts have definitely been the better side this season the table doesn't lie.

2-0 Hearts. 

Agreed. Sad things is, we’ve got better players than them. In terms of managers, it’s like choosing the tallest dwarf. 
Naisal is a nauseating wee poultice. The Robson is an equally nauseating wee poultice. 
Hearts have probably played to par this season, league wise. We’ve been fucking honking and going by Wednesday, that doesn’t look like changing either. 
it’s nae braw! 

9 hours ago, CraigHill said:

Can’t see anything other than a Hearts win here.

If there’s a silver lining to that cloud it’s that Robson is sacked on Monday.

If we lose by a couple of goals he will not be sacked. It'd take a 6-0 or something for there to be any chance of it. That of course, I think is quite plausible... especially if he reverts to his back 5 pish (as opposed to his back 4 pish)

54 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Agreed. Sad things is, we’ve got better players than them. In terms of managers, it’s like choosing the tallest dwarf. 
Naisal is a nauseating wee poultice. The Robson is an equally nauseating wee poultice. 
Hearts have probably played to par this season, league wise. We’ve been fucking honking and going by Wednesday, that doesn’t look like changing either. 
it’s nae braw! 

Hearts are deservedly well in front of us they've put together a decent run of results in the last couple of months. They won at Parkhead, Rugby Park and Easter Road without conceding a single goal. On our 3 visits to those grounds this season we lost 10-0 in total. There's the difference. 

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Hearts are deservedly well in front of us they've put together a decent run of results in the last couple of months. They won at Parkhead, Rugby Park and Easter Road without conceding a single goal. On our 3 visits to those grounds this season we lost 10-0 in total. There's the difference. 

bUT wEVe gOt GAmeS in hANd.

Lose tomorrow (even a draw) & 3rd is 100% beyond us. 

In reality, with the tit of a manager we have, it already is. 
Not a chance he’s capable of getting this team to go on a long consistent run. 
Well, not a positive consistent run. 

2-0 the Huns. 
Shankland (2) (1 pen).