Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

10 hours ago, RUL said:

Yeah I think folk thinking Robson is a bad result away from the sack are hopelessly misguided.

If hearts score 4 or more he should walk the same as Goodwin. Cross the pitch and leap ower the advertising boards. DC greetin live on telly. 

10 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Roos

Devlin Rubie Gartenmann Mackenzie

Morris McGrath Barron Duk

Miovski Sokler

4-0 us.

It would be a huge ask for Barron to “hold” that midfield himself but classic Aberdeen if he did, we won and then threw the fans his jersey and left.

Personally I think Miovski and Sokler together could be decent if we could feed them which takes us back to that midfield and width.

Morris.  No.

Duk also needs to prove he should be in that team, not just because there’s nobody else (there isn’t)

Must win but I can’t see any chance of it despite Hearts Shankland apart being very ordinary.

Our team is so one paced and the midfield despite deploying 5 midfielders in the last few games is still all over the place.

We need wingers to play that formation and there is no sign of either Robson playing the players we currently have in that position or signing some new ones if he doesn’t think they are good enough.

He will probably go back to his shambolic 5 4-1 and the hearts defence on a tight pitch will just lap up the long balls we fire at them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

It would be a huge ask for Barron to “hold” that midfield himself but classic Aberdeen if he did, we won and then threw the fans his jersey and left.

Personally I think Miovski and Sokler together could be decent if we could feed them which takes us back to that midfield and width.

Morris.  No.

Duk also needs to prove he should be in that team, not just because there’s nobody else (there isn’t)

It's definitely risky defensively and a very attack minded formation.

However, Barron and McGrath would work well together and play out to both wings to create space.(much more than Clarkson and Shinnie imo)

With Sokler running about as he always does and Morris taking players on the wing which he does, McGrath and Barron could hold back a little and not press up so much at times.

15 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It would be a pleasant and unexpected pleasure to win this as my Hearts minded friends have this fixture as their guaranteed 3 pointer. They feel even if we score first, they don't even flinch. True,  but feckin embarrassing.

I think most teams that are struggling are desperate for our fixture to come around. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Very little time on the training ground due to the midweek game.

Tynecastle is a tough venue and we have no right to expect to roll Hearts over. 

RMG

Three games in just over a week, loads of shots against Hacken, tired from all those European trips and no time on the training pitch.

3-0 Hearts and he’ll start with that fucking five at the back

1 hour ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It would be a pleasant and unexpected pleasure to win this as my Hearts minded friends have this fixture as their guaranteed 3 pointer. They feel even if we score first, they don't even flinch. True,  but feckin embarrassing.

Same for Hearts coming to Pittodrie.  Guaranteed Aberdeen win

48 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Very little time on the training ground due to the midweek game.

Tynecastle is a tough venue and we have no right to expect to roll Hearts over. 

RMG

Ok ginger  top, the supporters  have every right to want you sent to your red planet MARS.   With another MARS stuck up your A-S. 

• Dildo 1