Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Why the hell do we put ourselves through this? I'm up for this shit, I'm hoping I don't end up rage quitting the game but if we go 3-0 down I'm out. I expect 2-0 but given how goddawful we've been it could be another bad one.

Who knows though, the players might turn in a good game in spite of Robson and surprise me.

16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Get him on the FMB. 

Consultant role a la Willie Garner. 

Set some fucking standards at the place. 

Miller was one of the best players the club has ever had. However he tried many roles at the club after his playing days were over with very little success. 

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

Why the hell do we put ourselves through this? I'm up for this shit, I'm hoping I don't end up rage quitting the game but if we go 3-0 down I'm out. I expect 2-0 but given how goddawful we've been it could be another bad one.

Who knows though, the players might turn in a good game in spite of Robson and surprise me.

Yep

Up until 30 mins ago I was wanting a thumping to get Robson out

Now?

COOOOOME OOOOON YOUUUUU REEEEDS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Looks absolutely miserable there. More than usual, i mean... pishing doon. 

Can't see us being up for it, but that's usually when Aberdeen spring a surprise and play a blinder. 

Still taking us to get a good old-fashioned whipping, though. 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Up until 30 mins ago I was wanting a thumping to get Robson out

Now?

COOOOOME OOOOON YOUUUUU REEEEDS

it sucks at times being a fan doesn't it? we want the club better and we can all see Robson is the biggest detriment to that... but when it comes down to it we want to win every game. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, G man said:

Miller was one of the best players the club has ever had. However he tried many roles at the club after his playing days were over with very little success. 

The two full seasons God was manager, we were very good, as a consequence and a reflection of him doing a very good job. 

Shame we were up against a filthy, unlawful, cheating cunt of a club that are now dead.

• Upvote 4