Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

A plucky defeat keeps him in a job. He'll trot out the usual excuses and that shiny toothed gimp in Atlanta will buy it. 

"Erm Dave (nose pick) erm it was a soft penalty (scratch of ear) and erm y'know if Bojans goal had erm stood (finger in ear) then erm yeah we'd have got a point. I'm erm (wee feel at Dave's balls) frustrated." 

FIFY

Genuinely though there’s fuck all we can do. I don’t know anyone in the support who still wants Robson in charge. 

Burrows. Heard fuck all recently. 
Cormack. Heard fuck all recently.

you want a positive dialogue with the fans but those two have disappeared off the face of the earth by the looks of it. 

it’s a shambles now. A genuine shambles. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

There’s few sides we are better than this season.

Peformance today doesn’t matter, doing goals and winning games is what matters.

Barry can’t train this team, can’t motivate them to perform, can’t set us up tactically, can’t get his team to keep a clean sheet and can’t do the basics against the shite of this league. With the assets at his disposal it is fucking criminal.

2-0, good night.

Want him gone but we’re stuck with this gurning faced cunt until end of the season at least.

An empty pittodrie might waken up sparkling teeth and his board of idiots. Stop going to the games. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, scottymc said:

Genuinely though there’s fuck all we can do. I don’t know anyone in the support who still wants Robson in charge. 

Burrows. Heard fuck all recently. 
Cormack. Heard fuck all recently.

you want a positive dialogue with the fans but those two have disappeared off the face of the earth by the looks of it. 

it’s a shambles now. A genuine shambles. 

Not long until the window closes and Cormack can then sack him.

• Upvote 1