Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

With the right manager I believe they do. Robson has killed the desire & self belief. That is clear to see imo. Duk & Clarkson are perfect examples of that.

Too easy a cop-out to put the whole blame for individual players poor form on Robson.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Doesn’t really happen in this day and age 

He’s got a deal until summer 2025

I wouldn’t walk away from a pay off like that and neither would you 

Also, what does it say if a guy doesn't believe in his ability to turn it around?

No way is he walking on his own volition. 

2 minutes ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Anyone with a shred of decency for a start, maybe that's why 🤔

No-one who picks his nose on camera as often as Robson does has a shred of humanity in them. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, redone said:

Too easy a cop-out to put the whole blame for individual players poor form on Robson.  

Robson’s tactics all season has gotten a side full of players being confused & hindered by Robson. Miovski is only player that still performs because that is Robsons only outlet/plan. We have players that can perform far better if given opportunities to do so without being stifled by this cunt. 
Starts at back & Robson has defence looking like a bunch of un coached kids & that breeds fear throughout rest of team

Aberdeen manager Barry Robson: "I thought first half we played well. We were the best team and scored a really good goal. For whatever reason it was cancelled out, another decision that's gone against us.

"Second half we come out still 0-0 and first 10 or 15 minutes were were the team doing all the attacking and playing well, and then you get a penalty against you. We can't coach that. He's tried to pull his hand back in and it's hit it. The bit I'm angry about is us as a team after that.

"When you go a goal down, you have got to be better. It happens in games, it doesn't matter if you've performed well."

2 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

Aberdeen manager Barry Robson: "I thought first half we played well. We were the best team and scored a really good goal. For whatever reason it was cancelled out, another decision that's gone against us.

"Second half we come out still 0-0 and first 10 or 15 minutes were were the team doing all the attacking and playing well, and then you get a penalty against you. We can't coach that. He's tried to pull his hand back in and it's hit it. The bit I'm angry about is us as a team after that.

"When you go a goal down, you have got to be better. It happens in games, it doesn't matter if you've performed well."

“You all know I’m just speaking a load of shite to save face/job & make it hard for our no sack chairman to sack me, he’s petrified to sack me & show he’s appointed another charlatan & I am very thankful for that, I might have a rowie with my tea tonight”

35 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

You still think he's the man for the job? 

As l said after the St Mirren game l said there needed to be a change. What we cannot do is stumble into another appointment. When you read some suggestions on this forum- John Hughes/ Neil Warnock we will simply be in the same position in a matter of months.

17 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

Shifting the blame on the players now... The beginning of the end surely. He should keep that behind closed doors. 

Hopefully huge banners at the next home game saying Robson out!!