Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Get no feeling that Cormack is anywhere near dealing with this situation.

Whether it's cowardice, stupidity, or lack of interest, but I doubt this defeat does anything to get the bogey-picker fired aff the roof.

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I’m at the stage where I think the only thing keeping Robson in a job is the fact there is nothing close to even a credible interim solution internally 

We are fucked 

You don’t think they’ve been eyeing possible replacements for a few months?

Not sarcasm, just looking for reassurance.

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

You don’t think they’ve been eyeing possible replacements for a few months?

Not sarcasm, just looking for reassurance.

We didn't scope out a replacement the last three times.

No chance we'll do it at the fourth time of asking. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

An empty pittodrie might waken up sparkling teeth and his board of idiots. Stop going to the games. 

Said that a few weeks ago. Until the crowds dry up, Cormack will do nothing. 

How more people don't see that is beyond me. Happy to post about how angry and pissed off they are but then trot along to games. 

• Site Sponsor
5 minutes ago, brownie said:

Robson has made a rip roaring cunt of this but that VAR howler from Clancy killed us.

Robson’s fucked us over the entire season.

VAR is shit but that’s not the reason we have playing Robson’s Hoofball all season.

Enough’s enough with this cunt

First half showed there is a team there. A team that Robson has failed to get in 90% of games.

23 points from 60 available.

How the fk has he survived this long? It’s Aberdeen he’s manager of, not a team that plays just to survive in league 🤦‍♂️ 

19 points behind Hearts…fuck me gently. It’s just utterly fucking appalling. 
We were really good in the 1st half, but get nothing. Usual shite in the 2nd half.

todays result was inevitable. The damage had been done already this season. Shite  tactics, shite formations, no style of play and a fucking chopper at the helm..

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Get no feeling that Cormack is anywhere near dealing with this situation.

Whether it's cowardice, stupidity, or lack of interest, but I doubt this defeat does anything to get the bogey-picker fired aff the roof.

He didn’t fire a manager after losing to fucking Darvel, so he certainly isn’t going to sack one after an away loss to Hearts where he’ll have the excuse of a ‘soft’ VAR decision ruling out Miovski’s goal at 0-0