54 minutes ago, G man said:

Clearly not 75 years old. Not working for Roy at Palace, never worked for  Allardyce at Leeds. By the age of 75 the game has moved on and they really should enjoy their retirement. Putting the footballing side of our club in the hands of anyone of that age would be seen for what it is - total panic. 

Yet you had infinite patience and support for Robson/Glass?

So inexperienced coaches who learn nothing from mistakes are ok? 

You make no sense im afraid. 

You were the last to even vaguely accept Glass or Robsons time was up. Contrary for attention? 😆

You have also gone from going on that Warnock will take a fortune out to suggesting hes a "cheap option". One of these people who cover ALL bases to claim they were "right" later 😬

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

How do you know we don't have a plan in place? It's just that the person we want can't come until the summer? So we need/want a safe pair of hands just now. 

Although l would not be a fan of Warnock coming in he would have my 100% backing as the future of the club is more important than anyone. I do not believe for one minute the club have a plan in place.

8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Yet you had infinite patience and support for Robson/Glass?

So inexperienced coaches who learn nothing from mistakes are ok? 

You make no sense im afraid. 

You were the last to even vaguely accept Glass or Robsons time was up. Contrary for attention? 😆

You have also gone from going on that Warnock will take a fortune out to suggesting hes a "cheap option". One of these people who cover ALL bases to claim they were "right" later 😬

Unlike some l am not in the forum to be “right” Just to give my views. I will back 100% whoever comes in.

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

English was fed that line and stands by it. Cormack bottled it.

To be fair, on another radio show last week, it was revealed that the entire press pack were fed that line. Why, the fuck would Cormack (presumably) leak that story to the press?
Like or loath McInnes, that was no way for him to be treated. 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

lol this entire post lost any credibility as soon as you mentioned Kombouare

Ha, fair enough.

I’m not wedded to Kombouare but was looking for someone available and experienced in delivering what the club is trying achieve, saw his name mentioned in the past and thought why not. Appreciate, someone who has won multiple cups and mostly managed in the top flight in France may be out of our reach, but a chance to manage a club who should be towards the top of a league again may have appealed.

Anyway, as per the first part of my previous post, I don’t see Warnock’s track record as particularly impressive. I suspect if you ask most people, the first thing that came to mind about Warnock it would be him swearing, or some silly story as opposed to one of his teams playing amazing football or winning anything, and I think there’s a good reason for that.

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

In Aberdeen tonight.

Announced tomorrow.

Sma' bounce.

This is it. 

Tomorrow is the day it all clicks. 

anyone not on the Warnock train can get bloody lost. He knows football, he is football. 

we’ll be ok 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, Rubinho Escocia said:

Ha, fair enough.

I’m not wedded to Kombouare but was looking for someone available and experienced in delivering what the club is trying achieve, saw his name mentioned in the past and thought why not. Appreciate, someone who has won multiple cups and mostly managed in the top flight in France may be out of our reach, but a chance to manage a club who should be towards the top of a league again may have appealed.

Anyway, as per the first part of my previous post, I don’t see Warnock’s track record as particularly impressive. I suspect if you ask most people, the first thing that came to mind about Warnock it would be him swearing, or some silly story as opposed to one of his teams playing amazing football or winning anything, and I think there’s a good reason for that.

Kombouare? 

What a stupid twat you are 😄

Looks like we have been rejected by Parker , before the warnock interest.

Quoting Aberdeen have been through too many managers so I don’t want the job.!!!!!!!!  

Warnock is 75 what’s his physical health like, his mental health.

He could get too excited and take a seizure in the Dug out.?  How is he going to handle the incumbent management team an Colgate. ?   He could fall asleep in the Dug out he may need to take a hedgehog in with him to keep pricking him to stay awake. !!!!!!!!!!!    

52 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You're changing the angle you took to back Robson. Before it was 'winning at Ibrox', 'league stages in Europe' etc. 

it's fine. Barry wasn't up to it. Admit you were wrong and move on.

Why do people like you not understand it is not about right or wrong. It is just a bunch of people with different views expressing them. Get a life man .

Warnock is younger than Trump and he’s about to be the world no1 again. 

age means fuck all, it’s a six month gig. He will smash it. 

fucking aberdonians are resistant to change/ anything radical no wonder the city is dying. Parochial teuchter idiots.

warnock will improve the league position 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
42 minutes ago, G man said:

Unlike some l am not in the forum to be “right” Just to give my views. I will back 100% whoever comes in.

That makes no sense

You acted like any criticism of Robson or Glass was someone trying to be "right". Basically you didnt like them being criticised at all. 

Which is odd

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

fucking aberdonians are resistant to change/ anything radical no wonder the city is dying. Parochial teuchter idiots.

its not even 6 months. its 3 and a bit months.

Come in, get a reaction, and a few results.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Correct, as long as he doesn’t die in the next few months we will be fine

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Folk take everything too seriously sometimes.  

Lightening the mood for a few months could be exactly what we need. 

It's been a chore watching Aberdeen for years now.  Dull as dishwater  and very few personalities. Let's have some fun for a bit.   That's what it's supposed to be all about as a supporter at the end of the day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3