3 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Wasn't disputing that point, it was that Millertime categorically stated Warnock did not say "at the moment you can't see us winning another game".

Watch this FULL BBC interview from around 1min 30secs and he says exactly as quoted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/68431928

Are you kidding?

Neil Warnock: Aberdeen 'won't win another game' if form continues

What are you not getting?

5 minutes ago, slippers said:

Anyone know when ruby is back? It could be enough to give us a glint of hope. Also is our reserve GK that bad? Get Roos to fuck out the sticks. Why we paying a wage for a gk if he’s not good enough to come in. Just keep the young lad on bench.

I think Doohan was signed solely to satisfy home grown player quotas. That said, I’m not sure he could be any worse or more confidence draining than Roos. Didn’t make the game last night but I hear Roos was sarcastically clapping the fans at full time, always a good look. Wasn’t he telling us all to calm down at full time after getting horsed by St Mirren in December?

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Are you kidding?

Neil Warnock: Aberdeen 'won't win another game' if form continues

What are you not getting?

Millertime says:"I PROMISE you

Watch the video, he didn't say that"

YorstonVasey watches video, Warnock says exactly as quoted.

Millertime says: ah it was something different.

Classic Millertime 😂 just admit you fucked it.

25 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think the main difference was duk gave us a great outlet and Roos actually looked competent.

Yeah because Pollock and MacDonald communicated with Roos, I don't see any when Gartenmann and Jensen play. But I said Roos was shite when he signed if you can be bothered looking it's here somewhere. 

Also Ramadani's style meant that Clarkson could get on the ball and find the likes of Duk, now there's no space for Clarkson in the majority of games so he can't make those passes he was last season and he's too lightweight to handle himself.

Recruitment / Manager didn't replace these two important players and for whatever reason only Robson will know he recruited for a totally different set up this season something I've never understood 

35 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

He at least does the basics, wins headers/tackles and isn’t bullied. I don’t argue he’s got a rush of blood to the head in him but we wouldn’t be giving away half the shite goals we have with him in the team. The two Scandi pussies might take heed from him having a set of balls and step up their game. 

Exactly this

Jensen/Gartenmann and even Devlin have each directly lost us more goals with mistakes than Rubezic had all season since Rubezic injury.

Rubezic for his faults is the only defender (Macdonald included) who can win a fucking tackle or a header 

Football players are well paid professionals,all this nonsense about downing tools like they did with Goodwin is a disgrace...My Da remembers the great Leeds team,half of them hated and couldn't stand manager Don Revie,it didn't make them down tools,they ran themselves into the ground for the club,for their own pride and passion.

It's what these gutless fannies stealing a wage at our club need to start doing,whether they like the manager or not...Disgrace they are.

51 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I just cannot get this. So bizarre to have so much hatred for one of the only decent Aberdeen managers we’ve had for a long time. 

A bad run of results within 8 years when you’ve just sold all your best players and replaced them with loans is one thing. A constant shite run for the last 3 years is another 

The mongs on here just can’t get past that he played for the ranjursh 

Interestingly, I couldn't access Warnocks interview on redtv. Wonder if they've deleted it.

On another point, if you read all the comments on here after the team was announced, not 1 person was confident of getting a result against a shit team. Now, If we can see the flaws, why the hell can't the management.

6 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Football players are well paid professionals,all this nonsense about downing tools like they did with Goodwin is a disgrace...My Da remembers the great Leeds team,half of them hated and couldn't stand manager Don Revie,it didn't make them down tools,they ran themselves into the ground for the club,for their own pride and passion.

It's what these gutless fannies stealing a wage at our club need to start doing,whether they like the manager or not...Disgrace they are.

Did the same Leeds players not get clough sacked?

• Upvote 2

Something is massively wrong (obviously). It's as if the players have nothing to play for, and Warnock seems to be fueling that kind of mindset rather than changing it by coming out with stuff like "just got to work with what we've got", "can't bring in anyone else", "not my type of players", "nobody talks", "no leaders", "can't see us winning another game at the moment." How is that going to motivate them? You need to build them up not knock them down - even if they are abysmal at the moment.

A team with players like Barron, Clarkson, Duk and Miovski shouldn't be in the bottom 6 never mind scrapping against relegation. He should be talking them up, building their confidence etc. Particularly if he thinks they are a weak bunch - all the more reason to talk and build them up rather than slate them constantly.

If half the team are planning to leave at the end of the season there's still ways to motivate them - Barron, Duk and Miovski all might want away, but surely they want away to the best team on the best contract possible - PLAY FOR THAT! A good last 12 games could make a big difference to where they end up next. The guys on loan should want to go back to their home clubs having had a good spell so they can force their way into their own teams. The "internationals" like McGrath, Jensen, McGarry should be looking to impress their international managers to stay in their squads. There's plenty for them all to play for as individuals, as well as for the team. You'd like to think Warnock with all his experience knows this and is using it to motivate them. And even if he is doing that behind the scenes, he needs to be more careful with what he says to the TV cameras as the players will see and hear that too.

• Upvote 6
2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Did the same Leeds players not get clough sacked?

Maybe,but I think it was a personal thing with him and Chairman,anyway I'm on about Revie.

No matter what job you have in life,you dont have to get on with the boss,as long as you do your job properly,and take pride in what you do is all that matters.

Not one of them cunts has any pride in wearing our shirt.

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Something is massively wrong (obviously). It's as if the players have nothing to play for, and Warnock seems to be fueling that kind of mindset rather than changing it by coming out with stuff like "just got to work with what we've got", "can't bring in anyone else", "not my type of players", "nobody talks", "no leaders", "can't see us winning another game at the moment." How is that going to motivate them? You need to build them up not knock them down - even if they are abysmal at the moment.

A team with players like Barron, Clarkson, Duk and Miovski shouldn't be in the bottom 6 never mind scrapping against relegation. He should be talking them up, building their confidence etc. Particularly if he thinks they are a weak bunch - all the more reason to talk and build them up rather than slate them constantly.

If half the team are planning to leave at the end of the season there's still ways to motivate them - Barron, Duk and Miovski all might want away, but surely they want away to the best team on the best contract possible - PLAY FOR THAT! A good last 12 games could make a big difference to where they end up next. The guys on loan should want to go back to their home clubs having had a good spell so they can force their way into their own teams. The "internationals" like McGrath, Jensen, McGarry should be looking to impress their international managers to stay in their squads. There's plenty for them all to play for as individuals, as well as for the team. You'd like to think Warnock with all his experience knows this and is using it to motivate them. And even if he is doing that behind the scenes, he needs to be more careful with what he says to the TV cameras as the players will see and hear that too.

Fancy interim manager Don'? Send this to Warnock because I don't think he gets it.

46 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Yeah because Pollock and MacDonald communicated with Roos, I don't see any when Gartenmann and Jensen play. But I said Roos was shite when he signed if you can be bothered looking it's here somewhere. 

Also Ramadani's style meant that Clarkson could get on the ball and find the likes of Duk, now there's no space for Clarkson in the majority of games so he can't make those passes he was last season and he's too lightweight to handle himself.

Recruitment / Manager didn't replace these two important players and for whatever reason only Robson will know he recruited for a totally different set up this season something I've never understood 

Ramadani was a hole we needed to fill in the summer, anyone with a pair of eyes could’ve told you that at worst we needed to replace him by January. Did Robson think he didn’t need replacing? Was the January window such a shambles because “we were waiting on the right player” or because no cunt wanted to sign for us? I suspect the latter. 

Signing Phillips was a box ticking exercise just to say we’d signed someone. To then wait until the window is shut to get rid of the guy overseeing the recruitment & not allow anyone the time to assess and address the obvious issues is gross negligence and you’d be on your way out if it was any other line of work. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Fancy interim manager Don'? Send this to Warnock because I don't think he gets it.

I'm sure the job is harder than it looks, but I'm not convinced some of us could do any worse than Warnock is doing right now. There's been zero signs, other than the comeback against Motherwell, that he has made any positive impact whatsoever. As others have said, if anything, he's made us worse.

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

So one of  FMB or Michael Grant are wrong about the review  and I know which of the two id believe.

I Was in the Warnock is the man camp, I still am his record with struggling sides is one that holds up to scrutiny,  but on most occasions he has had the opportunity to bring in players he trusts 

like Hun DMC was allowed to,

I've heard that some players think Warnock is a 🤡, and that certain players couldn't give a fuck  and aren't playing for him are aware he is off in the summer anyway.

I See tom English comparing Warnock last 4 games to Robbos , hardly a fair comparison Robbo had a summer to  recruit, Warnock not so,

and that prick Preston pulling out that careful what you wish for rhetoric that the door knob fucking retard wheels out at every given opportunity, was great to hear Lewis McLeod then remind him of the last 9 games of that regime, and that the sleekit Hun cunt was leaving at the end of the season anyway.

I'm just grateful there is county and Livingston in the league as I believe those two are rooted to the bottom positions

Any chance you could knock the hun dmc chat on the head now? Pretend it’s a fence post. Your continued hatred of him combined with your ongoing support for Warnock who has done  nothing to earn it leads me to believe you are deluded. And, not that I think you’re making it up, but where exactly did you hear this insider nugget about the players from? 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Any chance you could knock the hun dmc chat on the head now? Pretend it’s a fence post. Your continued hatred of him combined with your ongoing support for Warnock who has done  nothing to earn it leads me to believe you are deluded. And, not that I think you’re making it up, but where exactly did you hear this insider nugget about the players from? 

Tea wifee in Asda last evening,buying 1600 pack of Asda special brew tea,wee a hint of lemon.Dave's favourite apparently. 

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

Not sure id be arsed running my arse into the ground for this moron if I was leaving in the summer anyway.

Are you not impressed with the coaching maestro that has identified we need to stop conceding stupid goals?

The guy that came in and after one game said these were his kind of players and a couple of games later said they weren’t his kind of player. 
Who said we are too nice and not hard enough and then followed it up by criticising them in public. Surely, if they are indeed a bunch of wallflowers then the least likely way to improve them is to publicly call them out?

We needed a tactician that could circle the wagons and make us stronger as a unit. This guy has turned a leaky defence into an absolute clusterfuck and fucked any semblance of team morale. 

Can’t wait for our eventual first win when folk can say we have turned a corner and he only needed some time. Oh and there is no way our previous manager was winning that. 

20 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

I think it is unfair to drag Warnock into the 'done nothing' category. He has inherited an absolute shit show. Robson should have gone months before he did and we could have potentially won a cup with a bit of fire, and that would have made a huge difference to the confidence of the players. The way we played against Celtic and the comeback against Motherwell tells me the players have it in them, but they are absolutely fucked confidence wise. You can see it in their attitude, their decision making and their body language over the last 2-3 games.

Sure, it is up to Warnock to get the best out of them, but I am not so sure that is as down to him solely, as it was the decision to temporarily take him in to steady the ship that was the fuck up. The players know he is gone in a few months, no idea who is coming in and likely fearing for their futures. Some of them have seen too many managers come and go and lets face it players like Miovski wont hang around. The rebuild will be significant and 3/4 of these players know they wont be here for it and that has to be affecting their mindset. 

We have to somehow get to the end of the season without being relegated. To me, we shouldn't have gone down this interim manager route and should have kept leven in until we found a replacement, it would have been no worse than what we have seen so far. 

I think he’s come in expecting a good squad who are underperforming. He’s quickly found out it’s a team of shitebags, underperforming definitely but I’m not sure by how much. Just how we can go from winning at Ibrox, drawing away at PAOK (let’s not mention Frankfurt as it was a glorified friendly for them) to the current showing is mind boggling. 

I’m sure he’s criticised them in training so he maybe thought doing it publicly might trigger a reaction. That said, I agree that he perhaps should’ve thought it might not be the best course of action considering he’d already said they were too nice with not many leaders. 

Again, reactive and not proactive from the board. They should always have a list of potential managers for the day we sack the current one (or he’s poached by another team lol). We clearly didn’t. The next thing to do was to get someone in who was gonna be able to work with the current squad as is, as they didn’t bother their arse getting someone in early to make changes. They didn’t, and they looked at this team of powder puff fannies and thought “you know who’ll get a reaction from these low on confidence players? Neil Warnock. He’s done it in England so he’ll do it again”. They definitely thought he’d come in, pick up wins here and there and let them coast to at very worst 7th while they dick about with a review. We’re now looking at the very real possibility that we could be relegated and the whole review is rendered useless. “Well this review was for a top flight side with ambitions of European football. The list of managers we’ve found will now need to be downgraded to someone who’ll drop down to the championship. What about Malky Mackay?”

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, pittodriepie83 said:

He at least does the basics, wins headers/tackles and isn’t bullied. I don’t argue he’s got a rush of blood to the head in him but we wouldn’t be giving away half the shite goals we have with him in the team. The two Scandi pussies might take heed from him having a set of balls and step up their game. 

I agree with that, but I think he’s become a better player in the eyes of the support after being out the team.

As you say, that’s more down to the Laurel & Hardy tribute we have at the back. 

• Like 1