Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Surely we have no fringe / reserve / youth players who Warnock deems good enough or ready to step up. Same old underachievers.

All the best ones are out on loan and, if I remember correctly, they're mostly strikers and central midfielders, which we have enough of.  I don't recall any really good young wide players out on loan. 

Some of the guys who regularly watch the youths might be able to pull out a couple of names that are close to ready in positions we need.

Duncan s a wide player but hasn't made the bench today.

Milne is on the bench but not good enough to dislodge any on the current defence.

2 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

All the best ones are out on loan and, if I remember correctly, they're mostly strikers and central midfielders, which we have enough of.  I don't recall any really good young wide players out on loan. 

Some of the guys who regularly watch the youths might be able to pull out a couple of names that are close to ready in positions we need.

Duncan s a wide player but hasn't made the bench today.

Milne is on the bench but not good enough to dislodge any on the current defence.

I would play Milne in place of Gartenmann. Gartenmann will be gone at the end of the season and has hardly been a stand out recently.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Not for me, he’s in the exact same boat as them. He get a pass from people because he looks like he gives more of a shit.

You seriously don't think devlin hasn't been better than those 2?

Granted, its a low bar and devlin had a similar brain fart to the hibs game, against celtic and that stupid handball he got away with, but he's still been better than those 2

43 minutes ago, Russell said:

Warnock has said exactly that when he was bemoaning the lack of reserve football

Lack of reserve football has obviously been a cost cutting exercise by the club.

Made by non football people and is an embarrassment for a club like Aberdeen.

A number of our fringe players have had very little competitive football this season as a result .

Only had to listen to the muppet commentator for a minute and I'm already wanting to smack him through the screen for his long... unnecessary.......... completely.... inappropriate delays. 'Kinell how did he get a career out of speaking when he can't fucking do it like a normal person?

6 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

That could be part of the problem rather than leaving the manager to manage.Apart from the chairman controlling the overall budget of course.

I think one of the issues was letting Robson manage, mainly because he was fucking useless.

• Upvote 2