Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, hairyhaggis666 said:

what difference does location mske to iptv

Ive been using an android box since 2014.Still using kodi for sport-there's a abundance of choices.

A lot of folk abandoned kodi cos they didn't know how to update it and work it right.

It's still the best by a country mile.

All live matches streamed all worldwide sports channels all ppv events and all free-you just need to know how to use it and it's all free.

Plus I've also installed apk apps from the net like Rapid Streams.

If you want a little advice I'd be happy to point you in the right direction

1 minute ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Can you please start berating the players. 

This is not good enough 

That's the thing, I don't know what the problem is

I think our players player for player are good (apart from the defence and keeper) but they can't possibly be good, as we are bloody stinking and create no passages of play

Yet another half with no shots on goal and miovski and duk absolutely anonymous 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Millertime said:

I think our players player for player are good (apart from the defence and keeper) but they can't possibly be good, as we are bloody stinking and create no passages of play

Biggest issue is the lack of supply, our midfield is fucking disgusting despite having the incredible Barron and one of our own in it.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

We're constantly out muscled in the middle of the park. Barron is a wimp, Shinnie is finished and Polvara is the second coming of Gary Macdonald. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I’ve always maintained that we have a good side. But as you say we can’t. They must be shite. Just start including 2 or 3 of our best youth players in match day squad and get them as much minutes as possible before end of season and hope county don’t pick up. Disgraceful situation to find ourselves in. 

We really need a new defence. It's horrible. The goalie and the two centrebacks are shite and the full backs seem to be being dragged down to their level of shite these days. Everything bad seems to stem from that because they won't win a ball and don't pass it out from that and ffs... Polvara just won a ball and passed it to Shinnie who was looking to pass it but there was NO one out wide left.