Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

9 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Terrible performance from a terrible team. The comedy cut manager has made no difference to these awful players one shot at goal is shocking

So it’s not the manager it’s the players if he can’t improve them or motivate them you have to look at them and the recruitment team that brought them in/ suggested them 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

Which players are on high wages exactly, you keep saying this and it interests me, what constitutes as a high wage in your wonderful mind, G Man? 

Players on higher wages than most of the players in the other teams in our league.

1 minute ago, G man said:

Players on higher wages than most of the players in the other teams in our league.

76% of our turnover going on wages would suggest a fair few are on a good wedge. 

I'm sure it's not the lassies in the ticket office or club shop that are taking home the big money. 

I think that was the worst performance this season.

Nothing about us looked like a top flight team

No shape, no plan, no energy, no fight, no interest, no leadership.

I hope to fuck we don't end up in a play-off, because the way we are right now we're losing that play-off.

Just now, Ke1t said:

I think that was the worst performance this season.

Nothing about us looked like a top flight team

No shape, no plan, no energy, no fight, no interest, no leadership.

I hope to fuck we don't end up in a play-off, because the way we are right now we're losing that play-off.

It was a carbon copy of the last game down there. 

I fucking detest everything about this team and our club right now, what the actual fuck is happening.   There is no passion, ownership and far too many who just couldn’t give a shit.  A lot of these so called players should have their wages docked, oh and Cormack et al, show your face and let us know what the fuck is happening.  Absolutely shit all round.   

4 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Under normal circumstances an extensive laugh at Hearts would be on the cards today but we’ve fuck all to laugh about. 

Why would we laugh at a team on double the points? Wish we could get humped by rangers and Celtic but beat the other teams. We are the real laughing stock!  

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

😂 No, most folk are having too much fun

That’s twice you’ve said it and not a single cunt has even taken you on. Nice try. 

2 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Maybe sound dramatic. But I think that was our worst performance since the Darvil - Hibs debacle last season.

No it’s not.