Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Togetherness, physicality, balls

Warnocks assessment on what we were missing today and what we lack generally.

Folk on here boring the arse off everyone talking about philosophy and playing style. 

To win games you need those basic elements Warno mentioned.

Hopefully the next manager understands this aswell and we can kick on and start winning games. Forget about philosophy and playing style. 

9 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

Kind of a strange thing to get annoyed about today when it was all shite but that kick off we do back to Roos and then lump forward to no-one really does my nut in.

Oh - and see we're back to the long throw ins again. 

Long  throw ins and long balls is a great idea for the smallest and weakest team in the league. Polvara is our biggest player and I've seen sand castles stronger than him

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

Togetherness, physicality, balls

Warnocks assessment on what we were missing today and what we lack generally.

Folk on here boring the arse off everyone talking about philosophy and playing style. 

To win games you need those basic elements Warno mentioned.

Hopefully the next manager understands this aswell and we can kick on and start winning games. Forget about philosophy and playing style. 

Was actually refreshing to hear an honest assessment of them. Even him calling them a "nice bunch of lads" sounded damning. And he's never seen anything like it before and Shinnie is the only one that talks. 

We get kicked on the ankles and just take it. We've been soft for years. Would actually like to see Warnock given a say in the Summer transfers

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Maybe it was, back in his day.

He's only been out of management a few months before he joined us.

Surely the game can't have changed that much in so short a time.

3 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Long  throw ins and long balls is a great idea for the smallest and weakest team in the league. Polvara is our biggest player and I've seen sand castles stronger than him

Polvara is a fucking shitebag, a guy with that physique should be dominating his area but he is a fucking ghost. It beggars belief that some folk on here think he is an asset, he's fuckin howlin'. 

• Upvote 5
41 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Polvara is a fucking shitebag, a guy with that physique should be dominating his area but he is a fucking ghost. It beggars belief that some folk on here think he is an asset, he's fuckin howlin'. 

One of the great myths of this season is that Polvara has improved. He’s an absolute abomination of a footballer. 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I don't think he has. We were getting beaten by Killie, Hibs and St Mirren before he came through the door.

He's trying to play a different tune with the same broken instruments.  But broken instruments are broken instruments regardless who is playing them. 

It's like asking Paul McCartney to write you a bass line on a Hofner with only one string. 

Warnock is clearly making us worse. How’s it even a debate? He’s fucking useless.

• Thanks 1

We have no skill whatsoever.

No width.

We panic like fuck.

No composure.

Gartenmann is shite.

Mio's marking was terrible at the goal.

Barron needs to concentrate more.

Don't we practice fucking triangle passing drills?????????????

SHITE!!!

Just now, HaarDon said:

We have no skill whatsoever.

No width.

We panic like fuck.

No composure.

Gartenmann is shite.

Mio's marking was terrible at the goal.

Barron needs to concentrate more.

Don't we practice fucking triangle passing drills?????????????

SHITE!!!

Fucking boo

2 hours ago, perthshirered said:

All the technical ability in the world, but he's too lightweight. I wanted it to work for him, but he's not suited to scottish football. 

2 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Aye I’ve wanted to like him but he’s reaching final straw territory. 

6 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Was actually refreshing to hear an honest assessment of them. Even him calling them a "nice bunch of lads" sounded damning. And he's never seen anything like it before and Shinnie is the only one that talks. 

We get kicked on the ankles and just take it. We've been soft for years. Would actually like to see Warnock given a say in the Summer transfers

I don't know about him being given a say in the transfers; that's up to the next manager BUT he has to have input into the general equation and be able to brief the FMB *and* the next manager. 

I see people online having a big go at Warnock for publicly having a go at the players and I'm left thinking are you kidding me? If that level of comment is going to damage the poor fuckers then they need to get out into the real world. He was very kind to them. 

Only thing is it looks like what we need is for McDonald and Milne to each lay someone out in training and snarl at them and then they'll get the spots at the back. 🤣

• Upvote 1