Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, ERNIE said:

Tbh looks like we would have been just as well keeping Robson till the end of the season. And 4 at the back 5 or 3 or even 25 seems to make no difference. 

With the greatest of respect and keeping forum rules in mind, please get yourself to fuck Ernie.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, davierobb said:

need to focus on a couple of wins now or we are dropping like a stone. Thought cup game with Killie was important. It's not now. Aberdeen vs St Johnstone has nil nil written all over it. As bad as we have been against Killie our record this season against St Mirren is utterly abysmal.

Three home games in the league before the split; St. Johnstone, Ross County, and Dundee.

Four aways at St. Mirren, Dundee, Motherwell, and Livi.

We'll get nothing from St. Mirren or Dundee away.  If we're lucky we can maybe squeeze a point or two from Well and Livi.

We need to win at least two of the home games.  Beating St.J and County will put much needed distance between us and them.  

11 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

You are probably seeing this as some kind of vindication that you were right all along and Robson was the man to bring us to the promised land.

Thats because you are clueless. A huge proportion of this is down to Robson - his squad created for a back 5 and nothing else, his players, his attitude, his complete lack of capability, a total fucking mess he’s left us in.

Granted there needs to be complete overhaul on the football side of things, and I don’t buy into the Warnock circus as being any more than that, but stop trying to be smug - the first part of the overhaul had to be getting rid of your favourite Hun supporting, nose picking moron.

Christ you are obsessed with Robson!!

lt was never about Robson from my point of view it was all about not constantly changing managers.

l do not give a crap who manages our club as long as they are backed and given time.I am certainly not being smug . I would have been delighted if Warnock had come in and we had started winning games. You always have to insult people who have different views to you.!!! Pathetic.

1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

Big Warno has made us worse

I don't think he has. We were getting beaten by Killie, Hibs and St Mirren before he came through the door.

He's trying to play a different tune with the same broken instruments.  But broken instruments are broken instruments regardless who is playing them. 

It's like asking Paul McCartney to write you a bass line on a Hofner with only one string.