Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

3 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I assume he means Elliot and Bradley but they are actually 20! Hardly won it with kids tho as English media have claimed 

Correct. 

2 minutes ago, G man said:

Whether it is 3/4/5 was not the issue. It is the fact they were playing when we never do the same. They play in a cup final we never even have youngsters on the bench!!Young lad at right back started the game other 3 came on. What is not correct about saying they played?! When l watch football when subs come on they are playing are they not. !!

You said 4 or 5 teenagers played for Liverpool. They didn't. This isn't a topic for debate. 

Just now, Dons79 said:

Both Elliot and Bradley aren’t teenagers who both started, they are both 20, parklife is correct

Thanks. It's mental that G Man will argue with ann incontrovertible fact. 😂

• Upvote 1

Just now, Parklife said:

Correct. 

You said 4 or 5 teenagers played for Liverpool. They didn't. This isn't a topic for debate. 

As always you miss the point. You would have a very aggressive argument in an empty room. !!!

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Correct. 

Thought that was what this site was for tbh....

52 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

This is going to be a brutal game to watch as it always is against St Johnstone. They are a hard working, battling team of generally poor players (one or two exceptions). We are a much better technically but will likely try to play them at their own game which will lead to us losing by a single goal through some kind of defensive calamity.

Beware Stevie the pony tail grabbing the winner.  

5 minutes ago, G man said:

As always you miss the point. You would have a very aggressive argument in an empty room. !!!

No. As always you've been unable to read and understand what someone else is saying because you're so obsessed with endlessly repeating the same thing. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Correct. 

Only one n in an. I have a relative named Ann.

Just now, Parklife said:

No. As always you've been unable to read and understand what someone else is saying because you're so obsessed with endlessly repeating the same thing. 

Suggest you read the original post , whether he is a teenager or a few months older is not the point l was making. When you become an adult you might understand that.Not wasting my time replying to you and your classmates again.

21 hours ago, G man said:

Interesting to see Liverpool have 4 or 5 teenagers on the pitch in the Carabo Cup final yet we never seem to allow players of that age even on the bench. Giving some of the young players game time might bring some fresh enthusiasm to the team and the fans.

This original post?

4 minutes ago, G man said:

Suggest you read the original post , whether he is a teenager or a few months older is not the point l was making. When you become an adult you might understand that.Not wasting my time replying to you and your classmates again.

Words matter, and the meaning, you said teenagers, they aren’t, class dismissed 

4 minutes ago, G man said:

I understood exactly the point you were attempting to make. I then corrected the factual error in your post. That you've then argued that you're still correct and now moved on to ignoring your error and the correction made just shows you up as a bit of a simpleton. 

21 minutes ago, G man said:

Whether it is 3/4/5 was not the issue. It is the fact they were playing when we never do the same. They play in a cup final we never even have youngsters on the bench!!Young lad at right back started the game other 3 came on. What is not correct about saying they played?! When l watch football when subs come on they are playing are they not. !!

Again, this is only because they had pretty much an entire first 11 out through injury. It wasn’t some tactical masterclass, it was through necessity and they managed to win mostly due to Chelsea completely shitting the bed.

Its not a justification for Aberdeen to play a load of unknown youngsters who haven’t been near the senior squad.

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'd probably say the word desperate is under estimating the apathy.

I cant be fucked and in absence of a scottish cup final assume i'll be ending 23 year run as season ticket holder.

I'm sure many feeling the same

Bet you dont let it lapse and renew within the early bird window as you always do.

6 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Bet you dont let it lapse and renew within the early bird window as you always do.

Something always happens to change the direction of travel.

I thought it would be sacking Robson but they needed to play that card nearer pay up time. That's gone now, what is next? 

A cup final?

Lampard as manager?

Shankland as captain?

£300 discount?

36 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

And AFC always play this immaculately. Radio silence for months, everybody is pissed off then you'll start hearing from them with new initiatives and false promises around renewal time. And you'll all renew like good little soldiers. 

It happens every season. They'll need to get a fair few brainstorming sessions in as they are unlikely to be handed a gift from the pitch.