Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Roos. 
Devlin MacDonald Jensen MacKenzie. 
                       Barron.  
                McGrath Shinnie.  
           Duk.      Miovski.     Hoilett

1-1 

Boooooooooo. 

St Johnstone have scored FOUR goals away from home all season.

Livi were similar & they managed a goal here, so expect Saints to score. 

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Warnock gets it tight tomorrow night from the RedShed, should it not go to plan.

And understandably so. 
It would have been nice to think that after a less than auspicious start to his stint up here he would exemplify a fully committed, dedicated, giving it his all type attitude that could rub off on the players. Nope he fucks off for half the week. Setting some example. 
Club’s a joke and the blame lies squarely with Cormack for masterminding such a total shit show. Anyone defending him needs sectioned or to have to go to shoofta’s for dinner; squirrel stew or whatever else the mad bastard eats. 

• Upvote 2
16 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

In. Sat in the Heineken bar in Amsterdam airport waiting to board for Aberdeen. 

Will be my first visit to Pittodrie since 25th September 2016 when Maddison scored a fucking belter against the tribute act. 

Don’t fucking ruin this for me, you useless cunts. 

Fair play to you, loon! I would suggest you drink heavily all day tomorrow to numb the pain. It’s nae braw to watch in general and games against the fairmers are particularly eye bleeding.

13 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Wonder what game it was in 2011/2012 that saw the 5,200 attendance. Midweek vs Hamilton in the middle of winter maybe ? 
Hope we won. 

There was definitely a bad one at home to St.Mirren towards the end of that season (got beat 0-1 😞). Not sure I've ever seen Pittodrie that empty for a League game.

Was just before the infamous Maguire cupping his ears at Easter Road to the Aberdeen fans.

Really bad season yon.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Fair play to you, loon! I would suggest you drink heavily all day tomorrow to numb the pain. It’s nae braw to watch in general and games against the fairmers are particularly eye bleeding.

To be fair in the last two home games there’s been a marked increase in the level of excitement.  But as you say games against this lot are a different kettle of pish.

14 hours ago, slippers said:

I think it's based on tickets sold or meant to be. Not actual attendance on the day. I do find it mental that we have averaged over 17k in sales this and last season if it's accurate. Dont deserve that kind of support.

It also includes the tickets we give away. 

45 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

There's an article in The Herald this morning about Aberdeen sleepwalking towards relegation. 

It's behind a paywall so I can't read it all, but it's the first mention that I've noticed in the written media about how much trouble we could shortly find ourselves in. 

Fuck that Hun propaganda. Dons to win the league

Thats us played the glasgow and Edinburgh two 3 times now

the last 7 games pre split are all emminently winnable

thats the beauty of football

all the team need to do is win the next 7 games and so much of the flak will be off because if we do win the next 7, it gives us a brilliant chance still of 4th

Over to you, gents

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Millertime said:

all the team need to do is win the next 7 games and so much of the flak will be off because if we do win the next 7, it gives us a brilliant chance still of 4th

Over to you, gents

You silly sausage

41 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Over to you, gents

Win 7 in a row?

When we’ve won 6 out of 26?

I see a flaw 

• Upvote 1