Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

2 hours ago, Russell said:

You need to stop this on game days. You get yourself all positive and gung go before the game until the inevitable meltdown where everybody is shit and a charlatan. 

It's not good for you.

Haha yeah a definite pattern

In all seriousness,  why is that?

Surely it's the same for most on here?

23 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

Was just about to offer the lad the exact same advice.

If it all goes the usual way he will be providing the half time entertainment 🤣

Thats not my fault though, I'm doing my bit as a fan, I'm enthusiastic pre match 

If I'm absolutely furious after the match starts, that's on the players, not me

28 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Thats not my fault though, I'm doing my bit as a fan, I'm enthusiastic pre match 

If I'm absolutely furious after the match starts, that's on the players, not me

Didn't mean it to be any kind of criticism. Ur rants cheer me up after another shit result. 

One time you were on about going into the changing room windmilling until someone stopped you 🤣

Ignoring for a moment our form, we are at home to an awful Craig Levein's St Johnstone. We should be good enough to win that surely.However if we don't win it I genuinely fear we are a match or two away from Dave Cormack greeting on radio Scotland again and I am sure Kenny MacIntyre and Leanne Crichton will be genuinely sympathetic.

3 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Ignoring for a moment our form, we are at home to an awful Craig Levein's St Johnstone. We should be good enough to win that surely.However if we don't win it I genuinely fear we are a match or two away from Dave Cormack greeting on radio Scotland again and I am sure Kenny MacIntyre and Leanne Crichton will be genuinely sympathetic.

Nae twa doots about at, Robbser. Tonight will not be pretty should the tits go up

19 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

Didn't mean it to be any kind of criticism. Ur rants cheer me up after another shit result. 

One time you were on about going into the changing room windmilling until someone stopped you 🤣

He'd probably be knocked out by the tea lady before he got near the dressing room.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1

Warnock's third league game at home.

First one via Well the line up pre-match was bonkers yet we almost won in the end.

Second one barring a major Devlin error we should have won in the end.

Therefore with a bit of extra care tonight a comfortable win is 100% expected. 

If we don't ultimately win tonight we will have plenty to worry about as the season unfolds.

Colin better use his experience to ensure that win then!!!

22 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

Haha!

If the players showed 40% of my care, we'd be laughing 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Warnock's third league game at home.

First one via Well the line up pre-match was bonkers yet we almost won in the end.

Second one barring a major Devlin error we should have won in the end.

Therefore with a bit of extra care tonight a comfortable win is 100% expected. 

If we don't ultimately win tonight we will have plenty to worry about as the season unfolds.

Colin better use his experience to ensure that win then!!!

The Fermers will set up completely differently from both Motherwell and Hibs. They've no interest in setting up to attack us from the beginning (Motherwell), or trying to compete in an open game (Hibs). 

They'll be delighted with a point, and will set up to do everything they can to get one. Pack the midfield, and they'll drop back back to a constant 4-5-1 formation in their own half, as we pass the ball from Roos to Gartenmann to Jensen to Devlin to Gartenmann to Mackenzie to Jense...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

St Johnstone and Levein. The combination from football hell. 

Think Neil has taken a dunt to the head?

Roos. 
Milne Gartenmann MacDonald Jensen   
                  Barron Shinnie. 
           McGrath Clarkson Hayes. 
                         Miovski

0-0

or 

Roos. 
Gartenmann MacDonald Jensen. 
   Milne Barron Shinnie Hayes   
             McGrath Clarkson. 
                    Miovski 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Think Neil has taken a dunt to the head?

Roos. 
Milne Gartenmann MacDonald Jensen   
                  Barron Shinnie. 
           McGrath Clarkson Hayes. 
                         Miovski

0-0

I think it’s a back 3, time will tell