Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

42 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

If you keep changing the team you end up with a Robson style fuck up. Devlin and mckenzie should have started. Milne shouldn't be anywhere near the team. Hayes finished. 

This is the poorest we have been all season. The danger of an interim manager is you put progress on hold when building for the future. The danger of an interim manager who will not be in place after the season finishes is he has nothing to strive for. We also have a number of players who will not be at Pittodrie next season what are they playing for- personal pride ? But not sure it is there. Warnock’s public criticism of Miovski on Saturday may prove to be decisive. Doesn’t help when he says he cannot see where we will win another point. There has never been a team who are too good to be relegated. Worrying times.

• Upvote 1

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Milne is not a right back though. 

MacDonald deserved his chance. 

Gartenmann getting picked every week beggars belief. 

He isn't but will Warnock know that about Milne, doubtful, perhaps Leven still has too much input.

28 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're misinterpreting me

I'm saying it for your own good 

I not too long ago was sitting with my fingers on the pulse in my neck because I was SO angry at the keech I was watching I was terrified I had a heart attack or stroke coming 

I would catch myself chewing on my hands

I was doing really well with my eating,  for example,  eating healthily for almost a week then 20 mins into our games, I'm eating a "share" bag of Nik naks

I was way, way too invested in it and it was having a severe detrimental effect on me, mentally and with my hands, physically 

And then sevco sacked Beale and all was rosey for you 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He knew fuck all about them before he came. 

1 month in, he still doesn’t seem much clearer. 

He’s throwing shite at the wall hoping something sticks

It’s not all his fault, far from it, the recruitment has clearly been absolute shite, & thank fuck Mowbray has gone if 23/24 is anything to go by. 

But we’re actually getting worse under Warnock, & I’m not sure he gives too much of a fuck. 

He thought this was going to be a walk in the park. ‘Fun’.  Is he fully invested in this. Is he fuck. 
i was supportive of the appointment, given his track record, but his comments after Kilmarnock were fucking crazy, given the state of things. 
he’s making an arse of himself and the club. He better show some real desire and commitment over the coming weeks. 

Just now, minijc said:

He isn't but will Warnock know that about Milne, doubtful, perhaps Leven still has too much input.

Hard to see how Leven could have done any worse than Warnock is doing. In the one game he had in charge we actually looked semi-competent. 

Whole thing is rotten though, it's absolute torture to watch.

27 minutes ago, slippers said:

Have to say I called the last 3 managers but didn’t envision warnock being such a car crash. Thought it would be shite football but we would grind out results and possibly finish in top 6. I don’t even know where the clubs goes from here. Every passing game it will be getting harder to attract a decent manager. 

Why exactly did you think it would be better under Warnock. Lot of people were delighted saying it would be entertaining he would shake up Scottish football but he’s like any other pish manager coming up from the south 

Aberdeen need to appoint a foreign manager, someone from Serbia, Romania, Poland. 

Someone like this...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kazimierz-moskal/profil/trainer/3877

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Moskal_(footballer)

He needs a job. Not sure if he speaks English. He played in Israel, Hebrew will do.

They'll appoint some weak diddy boy this summer and it will be deja vu all over again...

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

This team isn’t winning anytime soon. We’re in big trouble. 

it’s Bojan you have to feel sorry for 

Totally. If anyone didnt need called out, it was him. Publicly slating the golden goose.

’its 90% about people management’. 
The emotional intelligence of fucking biscuit tin..

4 minutes ago, G man said:

Willie Miller has just said it is now far worse under Warnock. What does Cormack do now? 

"What does Willie Miller know" something you said when his comments were mentioned with regards to Robson, please fuck off G man, nae in the mood for you but here's an answer, Cormack should remove Gunn from his position, announce that he is also stepping back but will continue to finance the club.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, RUL said:

The worst thing about tonight was the attendance and how much apathy has taken over. There’s not much anger just disappointment. When you get apathy it’s very difficult to shake off. 

Agree. 

Reminiscent of a couple of seasons ago after Glass had been punted and Goodwin came in and we were mildly optimistic for a week or two hoping we could make the top 6 and Europe then quickly saw we were still really shite and ,if anything, worse than before. 

We escaped the relegation battle about 3 games from the end of the season via a penalty in a scrappy 1-0 win over Dundee. 

I wasn’t optimistic about Warnock and thought it was a daft move but very in keeping with the board’s overall strategy for the past few years. 

How do we get out of this shitshow as we are conceding on average more than 2 a (league) game under Warnock! That’s relegation standards 

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He knew fuck all about them before he came. 

1 month in, he still doesn’t seem much clearer. 

He’s throwing shite at the wall hoping something sticks

It’s not all his fault, far from it, the recruitment has clearly been absolute shite, & thank fuck Mowbray has gone if 23/24 is anything to go by. 

But we’re actually getting worse under Warnock, & I’m not sure he gives too much of a fuck. 

Come on

That last bit

Totally unfair 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

Why exactly did you think it would be better under Warnock. Lot of people were delighted saying it would be entertaining he would shake up Scottish football but he’s like any other pish manager coming up from the south 

Warnock was appointed to take the focus off Cormack. Bringing in one loanee in January was arrogance on behalf of the club. They thought we would be safe . That type of complacency may well come back to haunt us.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, minijc said:

To be fair, saturday night and sunday loads of folk on here and twitter saying MacDonald and Milne should get a chance, they did.

They weren’t great but don’t recall them costing us goals tonight. 

Maybe we need to go 5 at the back again, no wingbacks, just park the bus stuff and try and actually keep a clean sheet and build from there. 

Every manager now just gets a big guy up front to bully gartenmann and it’s so obvious he can’t cope. Van Veen came on as a sub last Saturday and within seconds had barged him off the pitch.

5 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Should have made Willie interim manager

Or had a succession plan in place, or any sort of plan, stwategy in place, or not given BR a 2 year contract, or be arrogant enough to think he knows what he’s doing. 
anyone interim, assuming they either know or have no intention of trying to get the long term gig, has no significant skin in the game. 
At least BR was motivated by the long term gig chance when he took the helm. 
Does NW give a fuck? 

4 minutes ago, G man said:

Warnock was appointed to take the focus off Cormack. Bringing in one loanee in January was arrogance on behalf of the club. They thought we would be safe . That type of complacency may well come back to haunt us.

I know for a fact the club thought we were in good shape if we kept the group together in January. Laughable. Wish we took the 1.75m for Duk.

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

"What does Willie Miller know" something you said when his comments were mentioned with regards to Robson, please fuck off G man, nae in the mood for you but here's an answer, Cormack should remove Gunn from his position, announce that he is also stepping back but will continue to finance the club.

I am just repeating what he said did not make any comment about that other than what Cormack will do. I will continue to contribute to express my opinions as you do. Difference is l do not use the level of personal insults you use. 
Always believe that when people turn to personal insults they have already lost the argument and know they have.

As l keep saying it was nothing to do with Robson but all to do with the crazy situation of 4  now 5managers in less than 4 years. All these managerial chances have played a part in our current situation.

Just now, G man said:

I am just repeating what he said did not make any comment about that other than what Cormack will do. I will continue to contribute to express my opinions as you do. Difference is l do not use the level of personal insults you use. 
Always believe that when people turn to personal insults they have already lost the argument and know they have.

As l keep saying it was nothing to do with Robson but all to do with the crazy situation of 4  now 5managers in less than 4 years. All these managerial chances have played a part in our current situation.

Please point out where I have insulted you there, you massive fucking twat.

• Haha 1