Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

You're misinterpreting me

I'm saying it for your own good 

I not too long ago was sitting with my fingers on the pulse in my neck because I was SO angry at the keech I was watching I was terrified I had a heart attack or stroke coming 

I would catch myself chewing on my hands

I was doing really well with my eating,  for example,  eating healthily for almost a week then 20 mins into our games, I'm eating a "share" bag of Nik naks

I was way, way too invested in it and it was having a severe detrimental effect on me, mentally and with my hands, physically 

Did you share your Nik naks with your wife?

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I not too long ago was sitting with my fingers on the pulse in my neck because I was SO angry at the keech I was watching I was terrified I had a heart attack or stroke coming 

I was doing really well with my eating,  for example,  eating healthily for almost a week then 20 mins into our games, I'm eating a "share" bag of Nik naks

I was way, way too invested in it and it was having a severe detrimental effect on me, mentally and with my hands, physically 

What flavour of Nik Naks?

Have to say I called the last 3 managers but didn’t envision warnock being such a car crash. Thought it would be shite football but we would grind out results and possibly finish in top 6. I don’t even know where the clubs goes from here. Every passing game it will be getting harder to attract a decent manager. 

Felt a bit like rock bottom tonight to be honest, initial anger turning in to just a numb feeling. Can't see where a goal is coming from at the minute never mind a win. As for Gartenmann, it'll be a disgrace if he ever gets to put on a Dons top again, an absolute liability and should be shipped home first thing in the morning.

Think the board have a decision to make over the next few days re Warnock, I don't blame him for the shitshow but clearly the players aren't responding to him. All that matters now is scrambling enough points to get 10th and to be honest I'm not sure keeping Warnock in place is the best way to go about it with these spineless bastards. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Millertime said:

Ok mate. I’m aware of your mental health struggles and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, min. It’s hard to give context on posts, but it read like you were taking the piss and you were ambivalent about this. 
I appreciate the explanation, MT. 

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Ok mate. I’m aware of your mental health struggles and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, min. It’s hard to give context on posts, but it read like you were taking the piss and you were ambivalent about this. 
I appreciate the explanation, MT. 

Not at all, no problem

Currently staring out a bag of Nik naks actually

DETERMINED not to let Stefan bloody Gartenmann indirectly affect my BMI any longer 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I can safely say I'm not even pissed off, it's expected. Easiest money made right now is backing against the Dons.

I’m raging, St Johnstone was 11/2 for the win and I didn’t put them on. Lesson learnt tho betting against Aberdeen will make a decent wedge by the end of the season

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

😂
This and the post with the gnomes basically sum up this forum, what it’s like supporting Aberdeen, and, living in Scotland. 
Like a Ken Loach film at times. 

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I pull my pubes out one by one I get so angry watching our games. Got thrown out the South Stand the other week for it. 

Would make for an innovative protest, min. The whole soother sitting there in their pants, sacrificing a pube for every bad bit of fitba. Would be hair free by the end of the warm up..

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

We needed to fire Robson before January, and bring in someone who had time to balance the squad.

Cormack sat with his thumb up his arse and did fuck all till it was too late.

Everything we see on the field right now is the culmination of Cormack's incompetence.

Nail on the head. Two seasons in a row, gross mismanagement and incompetence.

Sack the fucking board

15 minutes ago, davierobb said:

The players may not be as good as we were tole they were but Jesus Warnock team selections are horrendous.

He knew fuck all about them before he came. 

1 month in, he still doesn’t seem much clearer. 

He’s throwing shite at the wall hoping something sticks

It’s not all his fault, far from it, the recruitment has clearly been absolute shite, & thank fuck Mowbray has gone if 23/24 is anything to go by. 

But we’re actually getting worse under Warnock, & I’m not sure he gives too much of a fuck. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He knew fuck all about them before he came. 

1 month in, he still doesn’t much clearer. 

He’s throwing shite at the wall hoping something sticks

It’s not all his fault, far from it, the recruitment has clearly been absolute shite, & thank fuck Mowbray has gone if 23/24 is anything to go by. 

But we’re actually getting worse under Warnock, & I’m not sure he gives too much of a fuck. 

To be fair, saturday night and sunday loads of folk on here and twitter saying MacDonald and Milne should get a chance, they did.

We have all been there in recent times, watching poor dons teams, wrong tactics, players playing out of position but after watching that tonight, unfortunately I fear we will now be relegated this season. This shower of shit have no fight in them.

at least when cove build there new stands we can ground share with them, Dave’s master plan coming full circle.