Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

1 hour ago, Alex_14 said:

The footage on redtv was fucked all game, consistently cutting out to a ‘uplynk - we’ll be back soon’ message. Rob McLean actually said ‘it might not have been a bad one to not be able to watch’ or words to that effect 😃

You can google it but seems weird.

8 hours ago, englishred said:

as someone said jokingly earlier Levein  would have been better but i'd like to say i think he might actually do better.  I thought Warnock would be a good interim appointment however i've been proven wrong, we have become worse!!  

You are spot on with the player assessment.  Well played St Johnstone, showed good grit and a spirited display against what can only be described as imposters

The difference is that Levein has folk like McGowan to bring in. He's shite but compare his determination and attitude to someone like Gartenmann or Jensen, I know who I'd rather have. Jensen is just a gormless cunt. 

We have cunts like Duk, and he is a cunt, wandering around tripping over his lip and offering nothing. We are getting fuck all out of him for the rest of the season. At least that big hoor for Saints put in a shift. 

2 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

The difference is that Levein has folk like McGowan to bring in. He's shite but compare his determination and attitude to someone like Gartenmann or Jensen, I know who I'd rather have. Jensen is just a gormless cunt. 

We have cunts like Duk, and he is a cunt, wandering around tripping over his lip and offering nothing. We are getting fuck all out of him for the rest of the season. At least that big hoor for Saints put in a shift. 

Aye duk wanted out and the board turning down fees has resulted in one lazy bastard

8 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

If you keep changing the team you end up with a Robson style fuck up. Devlin and mckenzie should have started. Milne shouldn't be anywhere near the team. Hayes finished. 

Very harsh on Milne, he was light years ahead of the two Scandinavian poofs 

20 minutes ago, RUL said:

Aye duk wanted out and the board turning down fees has resulted in one lazy bastard

Same as Besuijen.

His lip was tripping him the few times I saw him.

If you don't want to play for AFC then sit on the bench, stfu and have a pie.

You can call Morris shite but at least that man tries.

10 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Same as Besuijen.

He didn't try very hard against Motherwell by the looks of it.

5 hours ago, HaarDon said:

That first 30 mins was the worst i've seen in years which is pretty damning.

But it’s not though is it, 2 weeks ago Motherwell scored 3 in the first 30 mins.  

It’s always the ‘worst ever’!

It’s not, we just support a fucking shite team. It’s more often than not, fucking shite. Until you employ a competent manager again that’s years away, the terminal damage is done and the decline of Aberdeen is in full flow, relegation play off looms and it’s what cormack deserves. 

• Upvote 1

Team is shit regardless who plays. Has been all season. 

Both goalies are sub par. 

Every centre back pairing has weaknesses 

Every full back selection has weaknesses 

Every midfield selection has weaknesses 

Every wide selection has weaknesses. 

They need to dig themselves out of it with extra effort but they're lazy bastards with no balls.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Parklife said:

You're easy impressed. As I said, mainly dafties who love English fitba and listen to talksport wanted him. 

Well, ok, 6 years ago he got Cardiff promoted out the English championship?

I'm not being a twat, he has got 8 promotions under his belt

Warnock is not the problem, the players are 

• Upvote 1

Thought after the last game, think after this one, we need Milne and McDonald as centre backs. Dump Gartenmann in the bin and leave Jensen for the next manager to deal with.

Has to be a back four of MacKenzie, MacDonald, Milne, Devlin. 

Until Ruby is back...

MacDonald was having to do a fuckton of covering in that game for Jensen and Gartenmann which was outrageous. Yes he's good at that deeper lying read-the-game semi-sweeper but jesus christ you need at least a half competent partner or partners in the middle there with you. 

I think having a defence that can't defend and keeps conceding fucking ridiculous goals has more than anything else (well... Robsonball maybe...) poisoned the team and sapped the confidence out of everyone in front of them. It's a nightmare.

Amazing that until a couple of months ago or even a month ago there was a hope to challenge for a 4th or 5th maybe. It's going to take something I can't see coming for this to be anything other than a squeaky bum relegation playoff spot battle for us. (I still can't see us getting the auto spot... is that foolish?)

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

But it’s not though is it, 2 weeks ago Motherwell scored 3 in the first 30 mins.  

It’s not, we just support a fucking shite team. It’s more often than not, fucking shite. Until you employ a competent manager again that’s years away, the terminal damage is done and the decline of Aberdeen is in full flow, relegation play off looms and it’s what cormack deserves. 

I'd have to look at that game again but I'm sure even 3 goals down we created at least 1 chance in those first 30 minutes.

58 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

The moneyball stats approach to recruitment needs to GTF too. It’s been a disaster.

10 hours ago, Millertime said:

You're misinterpreting me

I'm saying it for your own good 

I not too long ago was sitting with my fingers on the pulse in my neck because I was SO angry at the keech I was watching I was terrified I had a heart attack or stroke coming 

I would catch myself chewing on my hands

I was doing really well with my eating,  for example,  eating healthily for almost a week then 20 mins into our games, I'm eating a "share" bag of Nik naks

I was way, way too invested in it and it was having a severe detrimental effect on me, mentally and with my hands, physically 

IMG-1720.jpg

• Haha 1

Looking at the game itself last night we really should have scored a couple of goals at least. A really bad miss by Clarkson when clean through. 

The defence is that much of a shambles that the opposition score so easily. There's not a chance we're getting a result on Saturday 

7 hours ago, red kelly said:

not much point in getting your knickers in a twist when the games rigged.
the dons are always up against the freemason football association.
am looking forward to championship football, id still prefer they left the league.

You are a clown. Even by this place’s standards you stand out. 

• Haha 1

First game i've been to since Kilmarnock early December, last one i'll be at this season.

Every single one of them can get to fuck, we're not winning another game this season with any of these losers on the pitch or in the dugout so just bin every single one of them (other than Miovski, the only one who actually appeared to show frustration at how the game went). 

Cormacks a cunt... Burrows a cunt... Gunn is a useless, pointless cunt. The FMB have killed our club.

We're only heading one way this season and thats into a relegation play-off (thankfully can't see Livingston picking up enough points to not finish bottom, although stranger things have happened). We won't have the momentum we did for the play-off in 94/95 as none of the players at the moment are good enough or have the will to fight to get us out of this situation.

Saturday could be an embarrassment and we've already lost 3 from 3 against Killie this season so WILL be out of the cup the weekend after.

I HATE this club and everyone involved with it at the moment.

• Upvote 2
Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

First game i've been to since Kilmarnock early December, last one i'll be at this season.

Every single one of them can get to fuck, we're not winning another game this season with any of these losers on the pitch or in the dugout so just bin every single one of them (other than Miovski, the only one who actually appeared to show frustration at how the game went). 

Cormacks a cunt... Burrows a cunt... Gunn is a useless, pointless cunt. The FMB have killed our club.

We're only heading one way this season and thats into a relegation play-off (thankfully can't see Livingston picking up enough points to not finish bottom, although stranger things have happened). We won't have the momentum we did for the play-off in 94/95 as none of the players at the moment are good enough or have the will to fight to get us out of this situation.

Saturday could be an embarrassment and we've already lost 3 from 3 against Killie this season so WILL be out of the cup the weekend after.

I HATE this club and everyone involved with it at the moment.

Miovski deserves slack for previous games but he was shocking last night, right up there with our worst players. Lazy.

10 hours ago, minijc said:

To be fair, saturday night and sunday loads of folk on here and twitter saying MacDonald and Milne should get a chance, they did.

I'm not convinced many folk were wanting it at the expense of our full backs though.  They should have replaced the scandic benders

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Same as Besuijen.

Morris is actually a dying breed takes a defender on and gets a cross in. Getting back to defend is another matter as we saw against Motherwell.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2