Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Just now, Dandys1983 said:

You know all the folk wanting relegation, you don't really understand how this will badly effect the club, we would be up shit creek and I'm not fucking joking. 

Not sure many want this, just a grudging acceptance of what will, in most likelihood, happen.

Can we sack Warnock and put Leven in. I say that not being serious btw. 

I fucking knew that shite wouldn’t work from Warnock. Maybe in time gone by but those players that we need to save us from relegation have just fucking collapsed. Totally collapsed. 

not blaming Warnock for this shit show but fucking hell I couldn’t be more angry with that cunt Cormack. 

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

We look a lot worse than we did when Robbo was in charge.

The players clearly dont give a single fuck what Warno’s got to say. Slagging Miovski publicly was also naive af. 

Quick goal here and we can scrape a draw😆

Can we sack Warnock now?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Not sure many want this, just a grudging acceptance of what will, in most likelihood, happen.

There's an air of inevitability in all this.

The rape trains clattering along at full speed and it don't got no fuckin' brakes.

It’s not a case of wanting it to happen, but it’s what they deserve.

Yer StJohnstones and Ross County’s love a relegation scrap - they thrive in that environment.

Our lot are a bunch of Fanny’s that fold at the slightest bit of pressure. No backbone, no desire. Just fairies.

Bottom six and some desperate games ahead.

• Upvote 1