Cormack Thread

2 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Hopefully someone asks him to his face why he continues to play such a pathetic, loser brand of football then.

🤣 nobody will ask that as that can only be asked (without ridicule as response) by someone respectable who ‘understands’ football. 
Barry would be the only one in the room worthy enough to ask such a question but I doubt he will ask himself that.

Just cannot believe this man was a shrewd businessman once upon a time. He’s certainly not now 

Keeping a misfiring manager in place for sentimental reasons (he deserves the final) when the business is heading to oblivion is just ridiculous 

it’s time to dust off the coffin and head to the Mainer 

• Haha 2

The club deserves everything it's currently getting. I have continually said Cormack is the biggest problem at the club and this will not change after Robson's upcoming departure.

There are still far to many of our support that see Cormack as some sort of Messiah. When in fact he's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

The club deserves everything it's currently getting. I have continually said Cormack is the biggest problem at the club and this will not change after Robson's upcoming departure.

There are still far to many of our support that see Cormack as some sort of Messiah. When in fact he's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy.

He’s the fkn Black Knight from holy grail

10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not a clue what he's doing on the playing side. 

That’s part of the issue. 

I’m not a Cormack defender, he’s got loads of flaws. The playing side, however, is surely the remit of ‘Gunner’. 

Cormack’s flaw is not dealing with Gunner. 

1 minute ago, Alex_14 said:

That’s part of the issue. 

I’m not a Cormack defender, he’s got loads of flaws. The playing side, however, is surely the remit of ‘Gunner’. 

Cormack’s flaw is not dealing with Gunner. 

Sentiment will stop him. 

Worked at the club since work experience so therefore can't be disposed of for failures on the most crucial aspect of the business. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Sentiment will stop him. 

Worked at the club since work experience so therefore can't be disposed of for failures on the most crucial aspect of the business. 

That’s exactly like the council and nhs - public service behaviour 

Time to bring Abramovich home 

He’s to blame for the last three seasons shitshows and I’m just about done with it all. He’s got until the end of the season to show he’s learnt from his mistakes and instead of just throwing millions at a squad managed by idiots he can employ someone who has the experience and ability to manage Aberdeen. 

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

I genuinely heard he was friends with some mega church pastor over in Georgia, USA. Believes in all that uplifting stuff and the power of Christ in all that sense. 

Yeah, he’s definitely a religious man. He was mentioning his faith and sobriety in a recent interview. Each to their own and all that but what a fucking crackpot.