Cormack Thread

14 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

FFS. The guy gets slaughtered for silence. He's telling us he's listening and is as much pissed off. All we can hope is that we can stay up. Then it's over to Cormack to make the necessary investment to get the right manager and players next season. They say you learn from your mistakes, so by next season Cormack should hopefullyhave the degree to never allow this fuck up to happen again.

Cormack will have a double Masters and 3 PhDs from all the learning from mistakes he's made.

Dons fans - @Alan_Burrows and I totally get your frustration. That was sickening to watch at the end in injury time today. The criticism that we are only on here when things are going well is fair, but that’s mainly because we cannot answer questions about our employees, like our players and coaches, or discuss detailed concerns which could impact morale. Contrasting our play in Europe, only 10 weeks ago beating Eintracht Frankfurt, and reaching the Scottish League Cup Final, our league form with the same squad has been awful and baffling. The support and backing including today, with 1,000 singing from start to finish, has been brilliant. We too kick every ball and go through all the emotional highs and lows watching the team. We know it’s hard going right now, but I can assure you we don’t do walking away and we’ll get this right.

Glib... I mean he can't win but this wasn't the statement of intent he was clutching at straws for...
6 minutes ago, minijc said:

I do find it funny that folk have been shouting for him or Burrows to tweet something, now raging that he has, some folk need to get a life.

I'm not so much raging that he's tweeted. It's the sly dig at the Huns. There's a time for knocking those cunts. When we are shambolic as we are, then we shouldn't be ripping the cunt out of anyone. 

• Upvote 8

He’s presided over the worst

result in our history and now what increasingly looks like the first relegation in our history. Not to mention the multiple managerial changes, none of which have been successful. The finger of blame needs to be entirely pointed inwardly Dave. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Schapenneuker said:

Almost unfathomable that this clueless cunt came out with 'we don't do walking away'. 

A suspicious sort of cunt might read that and think.. 

...is... is Cormack a Hun? Is Cormack a Hun and he's stealth fucking us into relegation? And this is his way of dropping sly hints?

26 minutes ago, minijc said:

I do find it funny that folk have been shouting for him or Burrows to tweet something, now raging that he has, some folk need to get a life.

I suspect that people were looking for an update on the manager search rather than further humiliation from the man who has ultimately started all this off when he sacked McInnes for his wee mate.

• Upvote 1

He’s not damned for being on Twitter or being silent, he’s damned for presiding over this embarrassing shitshow that we’ve become.

Couldn't give a fuck if he’s on Twitter. Delivering results, a winning team and not being a total fucking embarrassment is what matters.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, dj_bollocks said:
Dons fans - @Alan_Burrows and I totally get your frustration. That was sickening to watch at the end in injury time today. The criticism that we are only on here when things are going well is fair, but that’s mainly because we cannot answer questions about our employees, like our players and coaches, or discuss detailed concerns which could impact morale. Contrasting our play in Europe, only 10 weeks ago beating Eintracht Frankfurt, and reaching the Scottish League Cup Final, our league form with the same squad has been awful and baffling. The support and backing including today, with 1,000 singing from start to finish, has been brilliant. We too kick every ball and go through all the emotional highs and lows watching the team. We know it’s hard going right now, but I can assure you we don’t do walking away and we’ll get this right.

Glib... I mean he can't win but this wasn't the statement of intent he was clutching at straws for...

No it's not baffling Dave.  You've assembled an unbalanced squad with some good players and a lot of shite players. A chain is only as strong as it weakest link, and we have more than one. And you didn't fucking bother to replace the Ramadani link.  

Stop fucking letting  one off stand alone results, such as the dead rubber against Frankfurt, convince you everything is good.

• Upvote 1
On 3/1/2024 at 8:56 AM, sooth_stander said:

In this day and age of digital communications, podcasts etc etc I’m amazed that fans demonstrations are not being organised. Back in the day, turn of the millennium etc, it was.

Is it apathy that is preventing it happening now?

We need to be sending a strong signal to Colgate that this malaise will not be accepted. Not buying season tickets is one way but Dave needs to get challenged head on.

Mainstandmoan is spot on. Dave’s strategy is built on sand. 

I couldn't believe there was not a protest after Robson's last game. 

4 minutes ago, The Red Express said:

Dave sounds genuinely stumped and baffled by how pish we are, the roots of all of this were laid last Summer and beyond. He is utterly deluded.

A bit concerning that after 3 years and having just had the review he still doesn't appear to grasp what the problem is, despite the fact the majority of fans can see the shitshow in real-time as it is being created every summer.

• Upvote 1