Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

52 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Good to see you back on here, Consi.👍

Have been a soldier of fortune in the Gaza Strip or been on holiday in Chile recently, hence your lack of insight on the forum lately?🤔

I've said it all, MAD. 

Pub isn't as funny as it was. 

A passing observer/occasional commenter now. Hope you're doing well 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Woke with a headache. Match day tension or dehydration. Bit of both. Glass of cold milk, take my morning meds, chow down on a rowie with cheese spread then a buttered rowie sprinkled with sugar and it's time to go for a wander. Sun is out and thoughts turn to the game. The bet is Aberdeen to win, over 2 goals, Miovski to break his duck and a penalty to be awarded in the match. 

What a great day this is going to be. 

27 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Woke with a headache. Match day tension or dehydration. Bit of both. Glass of cold milk, take my morning meds, chow down on a rowie with cheese spread then a buttered rowie sprinkled with sugar and it's time to go for a wander. Sun is out and thoughts turn to the game. The bet is Aberdeen to win, over 2 goals, Miovski to break his duck and a penalty to be awarded in the match. 

I hope your predictions come true!

• Thanks 1

Not a huge difference in form over the last 6 matches. County slightly better. Similar to form comparison before the Motherwell game. In the last 3 we have WLW to County’s WDL. Albeit their win was against Hearts. 

Leven to lead us to another win. 

48 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

What a great day this is going to be

Nah nah, no chance we’re passing that with no comment!

Re the football, agree they’re pish but their danders up and they’ll chase everything.  Up to us to prick their wee balloon.

Redz 1 - 0 County

(Miovski’s erse 90+4)

can’t help feeling VARs going to play a role somewhere.

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Nae need for twa butteries. My granny used to do a buttery under the grill with sliced cheddar cheese..then while still het add fresh made strawberry jam. I almost boaked to see it, but when i tasted it..fantastic.

2-0 The Dons. Miovslki back among the goals

2 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

At least it’s a bonny day. Might walk in for this one rather than drive. Quick couple of pints and then a game of huff & bluster at Pittodrie. 

Dons to win 2-1 with the winner in the last 15 minutes. 

Aye it will be a nice change not to be freezing. 

Although I remember the game we lost at home to Livingston under Goodwin where the rest of Aberdeen was in t shirt weather but there was a freak winter wind blowing through the south stand all game. 

29 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Also to get it up those beauts on a View from the Terrace.

"Id rather see Aberdeen relegated, than Hearts win the Scottish cup"

LOL. Losers 

Self righteous arseholes. don't know if he's still on it but the Killie fan was the worst