Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We've got a 9-1 aggregate against Ross County already this season for a reason.

If our players stick to the simple basics, we'll win again. 👍

Hopefully ….but County are a different proposition now.  They seem to be playing with far more spirit under their interim manager .  And they seem to be carrying a bit of good luck lately.  Not unlike us about this time last season.

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We've got a 9-1 aggregate against Ross County already this season for a reason.

If our players stick to the simple basics, we'll win again. 👍

Agree. 

But, with the never ending sideshow and the magnitude of the game, it's a different proposition. 

Our players haven't dealt well with expectation spanning decades. 

3 minutes ago, redone said:

Hopefully ….but County are a different proposition now.  They seem to be playing with far more spirit under their interim manager .  And they seem to be carrying a bit of good luck lately.  Not unlike us about this time last season.

We carried a small element of luck down at Motherwell, however these instances are few and far between fir AFC so we have to grasp it considering the predicament we currently are in. 

Ross County have always been fighters (hence why they preserve they have been preserving their current top division status) and have done well under Don Cowie recently, but we should have too much for them. 

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Agree. 

But, with the never ending sideshow and the magnitude of the game, it's a different proposition. 

Very true min, but if they want to still be at Aberdeen next season or move on elsewhere, they have to adopt a mentality to deal with the expectation collectively.

It's really not that hard. The will-to-win attitude should resonate in every player.

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Agree. 

True , but it’s often been when we’ve had a bigger than usual support that the team’s let us down. 
I’m getting the impression we’re going to have a lower than usual crowd for this game…..certainly if the number of “I’m nae going back until…..(fill in your own preferred demand here)” type posts on this forum are anything to go by.

21 hours ago, Millertime said:

Haha

The day I fear Simon bloody murray is the day I pack in supporting football

I agree.

But watching Gartenmann trying to defend against a physical striker is enough to make me pack in life, let alone football! 

• Haha 1

You’d think (injuries permitting) that Leven will pick the same X1 that played at Motherwell.

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann MacDonald MacK   
                   Barron Shinnie.   
          McGrath Clarkson Hoilett. 
                        Miovski   

We should win, but I have little faith in this team putting two wins together.

Both teams to score.

2-1 Dons or maybe a 1-1 

That the prospect of playing Ross County at home is giving us the fear pretty much sums up the state of AFC at the moment. 

We’ve won 3 of 14 home games all season which must be on track for our worst ever home record. Even in 99/00 we won 6 home games.

Ok, just checked and in 03/04 (shitest Dons team in living memory) we won 4 home games all season. 

As match day approaches I'm getting more and more enthusiastic. No action since Fir Park which feels like a lifetime away and I'm itching to get back inside a football ground.

Highly confident of a home win regardless of who's in charge. Then hopefully some of the forum drama queens can chill their beans. 

Crowd? I'll be disappointed with anything less than 14,000.