Teuchters corner.

7 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

😂😂😂😂

Just a little thocht the north of the city reds could come together away from concrete jungle glue sniffers. 

I take it you stay in a posh part of the sticks where limited deviance and debauchery occurs, going by your comment about Granite City residents min?

Up oor wye (40 miles north of the city), recreational substances are readily available, hence why oor toon has recently been crowned the Drugs Capital of Europe (per capita/pro rata).

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I take it you stay in a posh part of the sticks where limited deviance and debauchery occurs, going by your comment about Granite City residents min?

Up oor wye (40 miles north of the city), recreational substances are readily available, hence why oor toon has recently been crowned the Drugs Capital of Europe (per capita/pro rata).

I wear my waldies to the bar, ain’t no posh here loony. 

Plenty gear and smack to be had also in my area. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Good lad.👍

Regardless of where you are situated in the North-east, pharmaceuticals are easily available and accessed at any given time or day.

You fae the broch? Ye seen the video of the loon topless on the dancefleer. 😂😂

I remember once stopping and helping a fermer sort fix his tyre. 

Was a cunt of a job, and no way he could have managed it alone, but we got it fixed, me the toonser and him the teuchter. No animosity, just North-easterners helping each other out of a tricky situation. 

As I was leaving he handed me a turnip by way of thanks. It was a reasonably sized turnip. 

He didn't have to do that, but he did... just as I didn't have to stop and help him with his wheel. 

I liken it to the Christmas Truce between the British and the Germans in WWI. 

Any time I hear Pipes of Peace on the radio I think back to that incident. Two different cultures united by a common need to get his fucking trailer out of the road. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Far dis abidy bide e noo? 

Tonight, Matthew, I shall be residing in Kalamazoo. 

Miserable non-descript town on Michigan's west coast, and home to about 10 million fucking students. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, buchanskii said:

Is there a rule for what defines a teuchter?

Like anyone south of Stonehaven is a weegie, is anyone North of Balmedie a dirty teuchter? 

Anyone referring to a coo as a 'beast'* is almost certainly a teuchter.

*Unless the coo is a pedophile, in which case it's a universal term.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

All relative isn't it. Weegies think we're all teuchters. Folk from Aberdeen (God's chosen people) think those in the shire are teuchters. Then out in the shire folk from say Pitcaple would view those fae Inverurie as toonsers.

They're are good and bad people from all over the city and shire. The teuchters accent is a fucking nightmare like.They sound backwards and simple as fuck. Further you radiate away from the city the worse it gets. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I hinna see that video yet min.

It’s quite funny, 2 feels topless, een tries to do a wrestling move on the ither, both smashed then try to start trying to skelp each ither, the video concludes with someone smashing an innocent bystander (female)