If this was the shortlist...

If this was the shortlist   

141 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the shortlist who would you prefer?

• Michael O'Neill
    • Neil Lennon
    • Stephen Robinson
    • Ronny Deila
    • Michael Beale
    • Derek McInnes
    • Tony Docherty
    • Rhys McCabe
    • Mark Fotheringham
    • Stephen Kenny
    • None of them

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/2024 at 06:03 PM

53 minutes ago, slippers said:

Really? About the only 1 that would interest me. Only negative is his history with Celtic. Can’t argue his credentials. 

Admittedly i know nothing about him other than his time at the tims. On that basis alone he can get in the bin.(the ronny roar :suicide:)

7 hours ago, Dunty said:

The 36 who have said "none of them", who do you want?

I went for Deila but the more I've thought about it I think Mark Warburton would be a great appointment for us.

He's proven at bringing through youth players and giving them a chance, has implemented his philosophy at teams whilst sticking to what they want as well and he has history of working in a structure we apparently want to have in place.

I’ve gone none of them! I’d rather some real ambition for change and a huge reach for OGS! Been at Man U so could really help develop the club at all levels. Was very much into youth development and also has great connections for advancing the club. He also needs a big project and getting us firing would be a step for him too. I’d like us to target a young manager to be in his coaching staff and develop the replacement from within 

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

I went for Deila but the more I've thought about it I think Mark Warburton would be a great appointment for us.

He's proven at bringing through youth players and giving them a chance, has implemented his philosophy at teams whilst sticking to what they want as well and he has history of working in a structure we apparently want to have in place.

A few good points their mini. I feel a little like that for Rosler but he’s not on above list. 

17 minutes ago, minijc said:

It’s an intriguing one.  Could someone who’s experienced one side of the “ruling class” particularly one who’d been allegedly fucked over by it actually use their experience against them (as well as everyone else of course).

Id argue a calmer Warburton type could if given the chance but a more extreme figures like the Caixhina (caravan boy), Lennon or even Delia would be hounded immediately.