Really hope we beat Dundee at the weekend and consign them to the bottom six.

I've nothing against Doc - in fact have a fair bit of respect for him for his time here - but the over the top praise he has received for his management after being heavily backed this season is starting to bore me. Combine that with their absolutely dreadful pitch, I'd take some minor satisfaction in dragging them down with us. 

Even better if they take the lead and collapse as they have done a number of times this season.

13 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Date : Saturday 13th April 2024,

Time : 3pm,

In or Oot : Oot,

Furryboots : N/A,

Pre-Matcher : Nae sure yet,

Post-Matcher : As above,

Prediction : 2-1 Aberdeen,

Crowd : 14,746.

Hey Cockney min, did you know the person that was stabbed in the shadow of the Tottenham Hotsput stadium on Sunday morning?🤔

:offtopic:

Just now, shooftahmooftah said:

How many home games this season have they had full house or near full house, and they have not performed.   At this present time the goings on at AFC leaves nothing to be optimistic about, Matt. 

I know exactly where you're coming from loon.👍

It is a shambles what is happening at AFC inoo in terms of trying to recruit a new manager, reminiscent of the fiasco of 2009 when eventually appointing Mark McGhee to the role and that worked out fantastically well. :banghead:

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I know exactly where you're coming from loon.👍

It is a shambles what is happening at AFC inoo in terms of trying to recruit a new manager, reminiscent of the fiasco of 2009 when eventually appointing Mark McGhee to the role and that worked out fantastically well. :banghead:

9-0 Well.