2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Went on loan at Arsenal early in his career before Dundee.

So did Wilson at Man Utd and longstaff at Newcastle 🤮, although I liked caballero, stocky wee fucker if my mind serves me right.

Fuck knows what each one of Robson, Leven and Warnock see/seen in Gartenmann that pretty much 0% of us on here see in him. The fucker must be like Beckenbauer in training matches.

Jensen really hasn't been any better (but nor any worse) but at least pairing him with MacDonald you'd get a left footed player in LCD rather than having 2 (extremely) right footed players covering both central defensive positions

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Fuck knows what each one of Robson, Leven and Warnock see/seen in Gartenmann that pretty much 0% of us on here see in him. The fucker must be like Beckenbauer in training matches.

Jensen really hasn't been any better (but nor any worse) but at least pairing him with MacDonald you'd get a left footed player in LCD rather than having 2 (extremely) right footed players covering both central defensive positions

My sentiments entirely. It’s not rocket science.

13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Probably because his data is pretty good. He’s made the most amount of passes and second most tackles behind shinnie in the squad.
That could be because he’s played a lot of games tho. 

14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think Jensen is marginally worse than Gartenmann….
That’s some achievement 

7 minutes ago, thurso said:

Probably because his data is pretty good. He’s made the most amount of passes and second most tackles behind shinnie in the squad.
That could be because he’s played a lot of games tho. 

Saw this on the club website. Started off well during his loan spell then faded badly but he's probably not quite as bad as some would suggest. He would probably benefit from a calming influence next to him.

1 minute ago, Weir on the wing said:

Ruby?

Don't know if Ruby is calming 😂 as much as I do think he has a lot of potential. I think the best option would be not to pursue Gartenmann after his loan and get a relatively experienced left sided centre half in alongside Ruby. 

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Probably contractual, if he plays we pay a certain amount, if he doesn't play we pay a large fee.

Either that or we have just employed shit managers.