16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Certainly nae a pleasant experience being at celtic park that fucking horrible day.

The weather was terrible. Got soaked by a taxi driver who thought it was funny to drive through a puddle on London Road.

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The weather was terrible. Got soaked by a taxi driver who thought it was funny to drive through a puddle on London Road.

Should have chased him down.

Always the chance he'd get stopped at a red light. Ken fit they say, revenge is a dish best served soaked.

30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The fucking prick would've done it on purpose.

It was attritional weather that fateful day in quaint old Glasgow. 

Getting delayed by the local plod unnecessarily for an hour on oor bus after the match never helped either.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A 2-1 scrape for the Dandies, with Miovski scoring a brace and getting it right fucking up, Millertime.😄🇲🇰

I'd be delighted if he does

Does nothing to dispute the fact he's been an abhorration for the preceding quarter of a season

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A 2-1 scrape for the Dandies, with Miovski scoring a brace and getting it right fucking up, Millertime.😄🇲🇰

Need to get him a "why always me Millertime?" undershirt printed up

• Thanks 1

I think our result against Dundee will be part influenced by Dundee’s game against the vermin tonight (if it goes ahead).

In the highly unlikely event Dundee secure top 6 tonight before they play us, I think we’ll beat them on Saturday, as Dundee will feel it’s “job done”.

If, as I expect, they get horsed tonight, and then they need a result at Pittodrie, we’ll see a far more motivated Dundee.

They need 3 more points from their two games.

BTTS will be going on my coupon. 

Any sort of victory will do.

although I suspect after our statement yesterday regarding VAR - the SPL and the SFA refs will be doing there utmost to f&@k us over again.

step forward Nick Walsh as the BIB in the middle!!!

18 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Abnormally optimistic for this one. I've got us down for 3 points. I'll go 3-1.

Btw fair play to fellow Aberdeen supporters this season. 

No secret it's been a complete and utter shambles, but home and away they have been backed in numbers each and every game. We have a terrific fan base and I hope the club realise how lucky there are. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Btw fair play to fellow Aberdeen supporters this season. 

No secret it's been a complete and utter shambles, but home and away they have been backed in numbers each and every game. We have a terrific fan base and I hope the club realise how lucky there are. 

We absolutely have a brilliant fan base which is why it's frustrating when our own support criticise us for not being able to sell 20,000 plus tickets for semi finals in Glasgow at unsociable times that are also on tv. 

Record season ticket sales, record shirt sales, good average home crowds despite being absolutely pish, great travelling support at home and in Europe this season. 

The club are lucky to have the support they have and need to stop taking them for granted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
23 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think our result against Dundee will be part influenced by Dundee’s game against the vermin tonight (if it goes ahead).

In the highly unlikely event Dundee secure top 6 tonight before they play us, I think we’ll beat them on Saturday, as Dundee will feel it’s “job done”.

If, as I expect, they get horsed tonight, and then they need a result at Pittodrie, we’ll see a far more motivated Dundee.

They need 3 more points from their two games.

BTTS will be going on my coupon. 

How does Dundee keeping the game in hand effect this line of thought? 

31 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

I'd like to see a change in midfield, Polvara in for Barron. And Rubezic back on the bench would be good.

I've heard that Polvara's vest data has been miles ahead of Droopy's for a few weeks now. 

Get Dante in the 11, Leven!