Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

We've come away from Hampden with nothing but I'm not pissed off at the players, selection, tactics etc. Few players had individual errors but on the whole they left it all out there. Felt Leven had belief there too right up to the death.

The less said about VAR and some of the decisions the better

2 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

They are saying that Robertson gave a foul to celtic for a foul just before the Carter-Vickers challenge.

It didn't look like a foul to me.

So fucking any reason not to give it because it was a stonewaller. 

4 minutes ago, ebbe1985 said:

Iv just seen that hoilett pen again. Fuck me. What’s the point. Genuinely. What is the fucking point. Corruption to the very core 

This needs to be the line in the sand, we can't let them continue like this, it was 100% a penalty, is given at the other end every time, not even debateable. 

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

They are saying that Robertson gave a foul to celtic for a foul just before the Carter-Vickers challenge.

I'll have to look back but I think the referee points to the spot for a penalty initially then decides to award a free kick to Celtic. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

Did they aye?

They look for closest little errors to keep celtic happy. I'm fucking sick to death of it. Its every match the uglies play in something controversial is happening and its not being "incompetent". Its cheating because they are shite scared of them mate 

9 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Dead league is what you have, them and the authorities dont wont competition. The rest of us are just there to make up the numbers. Been like that since 1995 onwards. Only way it will change is if we got bought over by Sheik muh Willie or Redbull. Or if we jettisoned both weegie outfits to the league of ireland.

Agree, although getting rid of the tiny league and 4 games against both halves of the OF would narrow the points gap instantly though.

• Upvote 1

Iv just watched it 5 times. The ball comes over from the cross hoilett and the Celtic player jump to try and clear it. Both miss it. Play continues for 5 more seconds including a shot that comes in from us and the Carter challenge. The wank that is the ref doesn’t even go near his whistle until hoilett is fouled. 

im actually fucking baffled. There is no foul whatsoever before the Carter foul. 

Cormack needs to call this out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
Just now, shut up meg said:

The dwarf prick on the BBC just said something along the lines of how great it would be to have a rangers v celtic Scottish Cup final to end the season and it appeared that there was no mention of the Hoilet penalty claim either.

If they genuinely thought it hadn't been given due to Carter Vickers being in control of the ball they should have been calling it out as bullshit. However if they realised it wasn't given due to a foul they should be correcting their error and showing us the foul.  But they don't give a fuck as Celtic are through.

• Upvote 1

Don Robertson is a Celtic fan.

And it showed.

To give a foul against Hoilett on Johnston was unbelievable. 

But to decide to award the foul 5 seconds afterwards only because he’d have had to give us a penalty was just blatant cheating.

The game here is bent & will always be bent as long as clubs like Aberdeen put up with it. 
We’re far too nice.

And I’m sick of it.

Fuck the SFA 

• Upvote 3
Just now, RAZOR said:

Was actually shaking with adrenaline during the pens. Calmed down a bit now.

Painful.

Lost voice.

Fair fucks to them today but where's that been all season 🤔 

Exhausting, wasn't it? 

Thank god Crossferatu is away. Can't depend on him in any way, shape or form. 

Nowhere near a single pen.

1 minute ago, Dons21 said:

Played against 11 men & 4 officials. How we didn’t get 2 pens in normal & extra time beggars belief. Absolutely gutted. 

I really really really fucking hate them paedo bastards. I'm sick of the cheating from both of them. Every bone in my body hates both of the old firm more everytime we play them that's wy I don't go against them 

1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

Was actually shaking with adrenaline during the pens. Calmed down a bit now.

Painful.

Lost voice.

Fair fucks to them today but where's that been all season 🤔 

We are suited to playing games like that. Physical, shite teams is where we struggle. It’s a strange game. 

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

The ref doesn't give the 'foul' when it happens.

Then when we should have a stonewall pen he calls it back for a foul.

Cheating cunts.

The thing is he would only hold off on blowing for a foul if Celtic retrieved it and then had the advantage but we immediately retrieved the ball from the ‘alleged’ foul therefore no advantage and he should blow straight away.

there is literally no plausible explanation. It’s cheating. 

• Upvote 1