Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

23 minutes ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

Impact of Warnocks 2 loan boys..

Hoilet kept us in it.

Phillips kicked us out.

Trying not to be harsh but it was a shite pen fae the boy.

Lets hope Jimmy brings in a couple of tough midfielders and new defenders.

Im happy up front with sokler and boj but surely offers are coming in summer

Phillips was already here before Warnock came in. 

10 minutes ago, oldskooldon said:

Hope hearts win the whole thing but I won't be allowed even if they deserved it 

Problem is fuck Hearts too 

Behind Sevco and Celtic they are next in the list of cunts

Mini huns / ideas above their station consistently / minks.

3 sets of cunts 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

How the fuck can the ref give a pen, then var says it’s not, but don’t even ask him to look at the monitor? It’s not a clear & obvious mistake, it’s a blatant foul. As for the first one. They couldn’t work out if it was in the box? Bollocks. Up the other end it’s a pen all day long. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fuck the whole of Glasgow.

Every single one of them fae every corner of that rat infested dump with plagues of junkies and alkys and slags we rotton fannies and absolutely nothing to give their lives any meaning other than supporting 2 teams who spend more money than the top 4 divisions combined AND have the biased support of refs and the sfa/spl.

We dinna stand a chance.

This is not a league competion.

Its a play off every year between the poisonous twins.

Sickening

• Thanks 1
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Good effort to come back from behind twice and take it to penalties.  Sickener not to win it when we got so close. 

Some of the abuse on here for the players is well ott.  We might not be a good side but they gave it their all today. Unlucky. 

Agree 

Aside from Roos 

Non entity, 0 presence. Good. Bye. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Was actually shaking with adrenaline during the pens. Calmed down a bit now.

Painful.

Lost voice.

Fair fucks to them today but where's that been all season 🤔 

Ha same. 
My legs were shaking like Ricksen. Realised I’d be hopeless in a shootout so can’t be too hard on Duncan and that useless Irish cunt 😊

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Exhausting, wasn't it? 

Thank god Crossferatu is away. Can't depend on him in any way, shape or form. 

Nowhere near a single pen.

Agreed. Not even an attempt at most of them.

• Upvote 1

That was Fucking Exhausting.

Trying to look at it impartially, it was a cracking cup semi. And over the 90, the other lot were the better team.

But that was a proper Aberdeen performance - effort & determination & (yes!) quality - went toe to toe with the best side in the country, and were only a refereeing decision away from winning that.

Really does prompt the question tho - where the hell has that been all season??

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Ha same. 
My legs were shaking like Ricksen. Realised I’d be hopeless in a shootout so can’t be too hard on Duncan and that useless Irish cunt 😊

Picking pen shooters from that XI not an easy gig. First lot to volunteer 🙋‍♂️ 

We all know if the hand ball in the first half and the foul on Hoilett in the second half happened in the other box on Celtic players they'd have been awarded at least one pen.

Can't be critical of the players today they gave it absolutely everything. Although we were under the cosh for long periods in that second half we came right back into it. My overriding feeling is with fair officiating we would be in the final. 

I'm gutted about yet another biased inept performance from our officials.

I'm proud that put players went down to Glasgow and decided to stand up to the expected norm and show fight, desire and most importantly belief.

This is the way to tackle the games against them not just be happy to be there to make up the numbers ala Robson.

Thelin will hopefully see what can be achieved here and relish the opportunity to unify the fans, club and city.

15 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

How the fuck can the ref give a pen, then var says it’s not, but don’t even ask him to look at the monitor? It’s not a clear & obvious mistake, it’s a blatant foul. As for the first one. They couldn’t work out if it was in the box? Bollocks. Up the other end it’s a pen all day long. 

Don't think he gave the pen. He gave a foul against Aberdeen player before it I THINK... that's the get out of jail card.

What summed it up was the following:

Hart missed his pen and VAR check on Roos being off his line haha. No check on whether Hart was off his line for Phillips pen...

• Upvote 1

didn't see the game today, but gave it a real go by the sounds of it. another year passes by with no silverware however. Hopefully JT can put some polish on this next season. rather go down like this, than not laying a glove on the cheeks like the league cup. 3 goals against any of the filth at hampden is a fair effort, although we all know effort means nothing without a result. SF. 

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Don't think he gave the pen. He gave a foul against Aberdeen player before it I THINK... that's the get out of jail card.

Hart missed his pen and VAR check on Roos being off his line haha. No check on whether Hart was off his line for Phillips pen...

Not sure about the Phillips one but he looked well off his line for Duncan’s 

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

According to BBC the ref awarded the pen (it certainly looked like he did at the time), but VAR spotted a foul on Johnston. 

34 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

This 100%. Made a difficult situation even more difficult for a young player like Duncan. 

Even if he was injured it would've made no difference to him, he was a million miles away from saving any of the penalties. Total joke of a player. Dived in slow motion for the first Celtic goal. Flapped at a few shots, didn't come for crosses. The guy is useless.

Overall, we should have had 2 penalties during the actual game and we did well to match Celtic, create chances and not give up. 

A complete fanny of a player , never a keeper in a million years.

we used to complain about clangers , I’d rather have Langfield  in between the sticks every day of the week compared to thon usless cunt . Who ever scouted Roos , needs a kick up the arse if they’re still here . 

Roos must have been on the beach playing volleyball or at a swimming pool playing water polo..

Absolutely not a keeper..

36 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Indeed, I have never wanted hearts to win a game of football as much as I do tomorrow.

Yes but loose to the Tim’s in the final. Any more ugly sisters wins just roll off  like water off a Ducks back . If the diet huns win the cup we’d never hear the end of it.

That’s far more grinding..