Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

4 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Yes but loose to the Tim’s in the final. Any more ugly sisters wins just roll off  like water off a Ducks back . If the diet huns win the cup we’d never hear the end of it.

That’s far more grinding..

This.

Lived in Edinburgh a couple of years, and Hearts fans are entirely the most reality-unmoored cunts in Scottish football.

With a cup win as fuel, their delusions of grandeur - or even just adequacy - would be seriously grating.

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

As a matter of interest, how many games a season do either huns or tims get either on Sky or TNT.

Obviously not enough cause they want one more in the final they so desperately want.

I canna find the tweet but sure pie&Bovril posted this week saying that 40 of 44 games this season will have featured either of those two.

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Would that have been a red for Vickers if the pen is given or would he be covered by that double jeopardy nonsense?

LOL.

I admire your optimism that the Tim fuck Don Robertson would adhere to any laws of the game.

He showed that by not giving us a penalty.

IF he’d have blown for on a foul on Johnston right away it would’ve been galling, but would’ve made the Carter-Vickers foul on Hoilett irrelevant. 

He didn’t.

He only gave the foul 5 seconds after the event & only when he realised he’d have to give us a penalty.

Cheating Tim cunt. 

Hopefully he chokes to death on his Communion bread tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Just now, minijc said:

I canna find the tweet but sure pie&Bovril posted this week saying that 40 of 44 games this season will have featured either of those two.

I found something that said 42 out of 46...

*sigh*.

Aberdeen thanking the fans for their support. Nope... thank us by calling out the shite decisions.

17 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

A complete fanny of a player , never a keeper in a million years.

we used to complain about clangers , I’d rather have Langfield  in between the sticks every day of the week compared to thon usless cunt . Who ever scouted Roos , needs a kick up the arse if they’re still here . 

Roos must have been on the beach playing volleyball or at a swimming pool playing water polo..

Absolutely not a keeper..

Settle down now, lets not lose our minds now

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

As a matter of interest, how many games a season do either huns or tims get either on Sky or TNT.

Obviously not enough cause they want one more in the final they so desperately want.

Yup, all about money and profits disguised as “the good of the game” and a “showcase final” featuring the OF.

anyone that doesn’t think it’s corrupt as fuck is totally naive.

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I found something that said 42 out of 46...

*sigh*.

Aberdeen thanking the fans for their support. Nope... thank us by calling out the shite decisions.

That would be it, aye, fucking awful tv deal.

1 minute ago, styrofoamplates said:

Guess 3 of the others were Edinburgh derbies. Wonder what the other one was?

Nah, pretty sure they made a point of not showing the last Edinburgh derby, which is really good work from all involved.

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

LOL.

I admire your optimism that the Tim fuck Don Robertson would adhere to any laws of the game.

He showed that by not giving us a penalty.

IF he’d have blown for on a foul on Johnston right away it would’ve been galling, but would’ve made the Carter-Vickers foul on Hoilett irrelevant. 

He didn’t.

He only gave the foul 5 seconds after the event & only when he realised he’d have to give us a penalty.

Cheating Tim cunt. 

Hopefully he chokes to death on his Communion bread tomorrow. 

You haven’t really answered my question 

7 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

This.

Lived in Edinburgh a couple of years, and Hearts fans are entirely the most reality-unmoored cunts in Scottish football.

With a cup win as fuel, their delusions of grandeur - or even just adequacy - would be seriously grating.

Is this you Chris 🤔

15 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Our game is tottaly bent in favour of the kiddie fiddlers & the hun cunts. There is NO fair playing field in this diddy leauge. 

Yep, it's like the old boxing analogy that if you were fighting in Italy, you need to knock out the local to get a draw.

The fix is on, it's always been on, and that is the reason why I don't bother going to games as much now.

• Upvote 4
Just now, milne_afc said:

You haven’t really answered my question 

I think you only get sent off if you don't make any attempt to play the ball, and it has to be a goalscoring opportunity. 

I remember Hedges tripped up and fell onto a Hun giving away a pen, and because of that quirk in the rules he was sent off, as he hadn't attempted to play the ball.

20 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Settle down now, lets not lose our minds now

I hated Langfield more than most, absolutely.

However let's he honest here - there is no way Langfield would have done that before our own crucial penalty.

He has been called out many times this season for costing us. And rightfully so...

If the club offer this man a contract now after believing he's bigger than us (no offers forthcoming) then it sums up where the club is at.

He's a complete shit house.

I praise every single player today, and I would buy most a pint for that effort cause they deserve it... all apart from Morris and Roos.

• Upvote 1