Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

2 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Probably been mentioned before... if we CAN claylike that, WHY haven't we been playing like that. And Shinnie wasn't missed today at all. Time to be put out to pasture I'm afraid.

because they're on show

they don't care otherwise

sell them all

• Dildo 2

3 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Probably been mentioned before... if we CAN play like that, WHY haven't we been playing like that. And Shinnie wasn't missed today at all. Time to be put out to pasture I'm afraid.

Shinnie would have put a better performance than Barron did today.

17 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Is this you Chris 🤔

No, just another truth-teller... 😁

TBH, I'm actually quite happy the minks are getting promoted this season - look forward to those games.

But I'd gladly see the Tynie Tadgers liquidated. Relegation's too good for them.

Just now, Roberto said:

I hated Langfield more than most, absolutely.

However let's he honest here - there is no way Langfield would have done that before our own crucial penalty.

He has been called out many times this season for costing us. And rightfully so...

If the club offer this man a contract now after believing he's bigger than us (no offers forthcoming) then it sums up where the club is at.

He's a complete shit house.

I praise every single player today, and I would buy most a pint for that effort cause they deserve it... all apart from Morris and Roos.

I’m not sure what people expected Roos to do? Crawl off to the side so Duncan could fuck up his pen anyway? 

It’s like people think he deliberately did it to lose the game or something 

• Dildo 2
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

I’m not sure what people expected Roos to do? Crawl off to the side so Duncan could fuck up his pen anyway? 

It’s like people think he deliberately did it to lose the game or something 

You've just answered your own question. Get out the way and don't delay your own taker. Would seem to be a fairly obvious decision to make

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

You've just answered your own question. Get out the way and don't delay your own taker. Would seem to be a fairly obvious decision to make

Aye and Duncan was unlucky with his penalty, was struck well. Hardly a howler like Bernardo Silva's one the other night. 

2 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

100% 

if he wants treatment get up & let our taker take penalty then go down again before their penalty to get treatment then. Soldier on until required 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

All in all another shocker of a day for @Millertime

Miovski was the best player on the pitch by a mile. 

The refs showed themselves to be cheating cunts again.

I'm late to the party with this saga.

Do we actually have weapons in our support who think that Miovski is shite?

22 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Started out as as joke but have we had a penalty at Hampden since 1970? (In play)

Genuine question.

AFC Heritage has us scoring a pen in the 1970 Scottish Cup final against Celtic, 1978 Scottish Cup semi-final against Partick Thistle and the 1979 League Cup final against Morton.

Since then, nothing.

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I hated Langfield more than most, absolutely.

However let's he honest here - there is no way Langfield would have done that before our own crucial penalty.

He has been called out many times this season for costing us. And rightfully so...

If the club offer this man a contract now after believing he's bigger than us (no offers forthcoming) then it sums up where the club is at.

He's a complete shit house.

I praise every single player today, and I would buy most a pint for that effort cause they deserve it... all apart from Morris and Roos.

I agree with the majority of that, but no matter how much I think that Roos is poor, I have a hatred of Langfield that most folk can never comprehend.

17 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

You couldn’t even be bothered going but you expect injured players to crawl about the pitch 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

We’ve been pretty good. Celtic were always going to have this spell unfortunately. They’ve upped it.

You ok?

I've just read through the thread, and you seem to have called things in a measured and accurate way as they happened. 

That's not going to help you to fit in here.

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

You ok?

I've just read through the thread, and you seem to have called things in a measured and accurate way as they happened. 

That's not going to help you to fit in here.

Apart from the bit about not knowing one of the fundamental laws of the game, of course 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Dandie1992 said:

I'm late to the party with this saga.

Do we actually have weapons in our support who think that Miovski is shite?

Just the one but he’s an attention seeking hun balloon so can’t really be classed as “in our support”

Obviously gutted at the result but can't really argue with the performance for the most part and I take some consolation from the fact that Celtic - and their multi-million pound squad investment - couldn't get past a team that contained a number of youngsters and squad players in normal time. Absolutely fuck them.

Haven't seen a decent angle on the Scales hand ball but the Hoilett penalty decision is a disgrace and just a follow-up to the Duk decision at Hampden before Christmas. VAR only serves to reinforce existing biases which is a damn shame given we hoped it would do something in terms of addressing that. As for the refereeing, it was the same old - barely a decision going against them.

Credit to Leven and the team though, there was a lot of resilience on show and it gives me some reassurance going forward. 

Thought Gartenmann, McGrath and Hoilett (some miss right enough) were outstanding. 

• Upvote 1