Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

Pit stop on the way back. Proud to be a dandy today! Each of them filled that amazing red shirt. Great Dons crowd, great resilience, commitment and performance from the players. Fucking gutted. Never seen that many Dons fans in tears after a game. That’s how much it matters and how much we love our magnificent club.

massive respect for Peter Leven too. Set then up brilliantly and the changes he made, all made an impact. 
the bounce for the second and the third in particular will live long in the memory.❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
47 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I agree with the majority of that, but no matter how much I think that Roos is poor, I have a hatred of Langfield that most folk can never comprehend.

Langfield stepped up when it mattered in an important penalty shootout. Made an early save in the league cup final we won.

Whereas Roos saves nothing then puts off our own takers acting like a drama queen.

I’d like to see us play Doohan for the rest of the season. Roos is away anyway

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Pit stop on the way back. Proud to be a dandy today! Each of them filled that amazing red shirt. Great Dons crowd, great resilience, commitment and performance from the players. Fucking gutted. Never seen that many Dons fans in tears after a game. That’s how much it matters and how much we love our magnificent club.

massive respect for Peter Leven too. Set then up brilliantly and the changes he made, all made an impact. 
the bounce for the second and the third in particular will live long in the memory.❤️

If we played like that against the huns in December we would have murdered them. It just goes to show the chance you can have when having a go. How many games have we just sat back at Hampden hoping for half chance, and yet today we could have scored almost every time we went forward today. Credit to Leven and the players for having the belief. 

• Upvote 4

Fucking proud of each and everyone of our lads this afternoon. All put in an exceptional shift.

Bitterly disappointed we never got through to the SC final, which we fully deserved to do against all the odds and 15 men. I hope that cheating cunt Greg Aitken gets a pummelling tonight.

At least we and our club can hold our heads up high, compared with that filthy infestation of a paedophilic mob of a club we went toe-to-toe with.

We have morals in abundance, they have absolutely fucking none.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fucking proud of each and everyone of our lads this afternoon. All put in an exceptional shift.

Bitterly disappointed we never got through to the SC final, which we fully deserved to do against all the odds and 15 men. I hope that cheating cunt Greg Aitken gets a pummelling tonight.

At least we and our club can hold our heads up high, compared with that filthy infestation of a paedophilic mob of a club we went toe-to-toe with.

We have morals in abundance, they have absolutely fucking none.

That’s why the Paedo FC have been squirrelling money away.

They’ll be paying out millions to the victims & their families imminently. 

Abhorrent cunts are as bad as the Huns 

• Upvote 1

I think I’m on the verge of giving up on Scottish football.

i don’t go as often as I used to, nor do I have a season ticket now, but when you see cheating like we did today, you have to ask yourself, why contribute financially to the cheating cabal that is the SFA & their officials?

I’ll 100% never attend a Scottish Cup tie or a Scotland international again.  
Fuck giving the SFA a penny. 

As for Dons games? 
Not sure. 
As I say, deep down I think the game is genuinely bent in Scotland.  
When you play the Tims or the huns you’re up against more than 11 men. 

I wish my club & the other clubs said more. 
For starters, known Tims Collum, Don Robertson & Clancy shouldn’t  be allowed to referee the Tims. 
Similarly Beaton, Aitken, McLean etc shouldn’t be allowed near a hun game.   
Conscious or sub-conscious bias, call it what you like.  
It’s there. 
And we help facilitate it. 

• Upvote 7

Been watching this corrupt rubbish for nearly 50 years and the refs have changed over the years but the constant stench of bias has never changed in fact with the introduction of VAR it is now getting worse. The cheeks now have 2 refs doing there bidding

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Langfield stepped up when it mattered in an important penalty shootout. Made an early save in the league cup final we won.

Whereas Roos saves nothing then puts off our own takers acting like a drama queen.

I’d like to see us play Doohan for the rest of the season. Roos is away anyway

This has been done plenty of times but I'll go over it again, if it wasn't for Anderson bailing him out with 5 minutes to go when clangers dropped a simple cross at the feet of an ICT player, we would have lost that final due to that useless cunt Langfield.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s why the Paedo FC have been squirrelling money away.

They’ll be paying out millions to the victims & their families imminently. 

Abhorrent cunts are as bad as the Huns 

Unfortunately there will have been insurance in place for such incidents.

People and everything else in life comes and goes but you’ve always got your team. We love them and we hate them. When it’s good it’s the best and when it’s shite it’s worse than rock bottom. 

It matters even more as you get older, there’s no escape, trust me!

We showed up today and it could have been so different. I was proud of them, they all did good/better and hopefully we now kick on to sort out this unfinished league business. 

I’m running out of time to see them win the cup again but you’ve got to believe.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

Was a great support today, gave the team backing throughout and they repaid us with everything they had and you can't really ask for much more than that. Magic bounce for the 3rd especially, hugging strangers in every direction. Some of the criticism of the players reading back through this thread is just mental 😂 (apart from Roos). 

Thought at the time Robertson had awarded the penalty, can't understand why he took so long to blow for a foul on Johnston with us in possession and McKenzie getting off a shot before the CCV/Hoilett challenge. Hope the club come out and challenge that publicly but at the least there should be conversations going on behind closed doors.

Credit to Leven too, got the tactics spot on throughout. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Wrong. Plenty keepers at every level of football that are particularly adept at saving penalty kicks. Roos clearly doesn't have that in his armoury. 

Such as who? Who in our league is “particularly adept” that hasn’t at least been bought/sold for big money or massive wages?

3 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

Was a great support today, gave the team backing throughout and they repaid us with everything they had and you can't really ask for much more than that. Magic bounce for the 3rd especially, hugging strangers in every direction. Some of the criticism of the players reading back through this thread is just mental 😂 (apart from Roos). 

Thought at the time Robertson had awarded the penalty, can't understand why he took so long to blow for a foul on Johnston with us in possession and McKenzie getting off a shot before the CCV/Hoilett challenge. Hope the club come out and challenge that publicly but at the least there should be conversations going on behind closed doors.

Credit to Leven too, got the tactics spot on throughout. 

One swallow does not a summer make. Let's not get carried away with what was little more than a spirited display against a strangely under par Celtic.

We still need a boatload of new players in and to move a lot on or we're destined to make the same mistakes next season. 

5 hours ago, Dad said:

And the tears fucking flow 😭😭😭

Fucking yaaaassssss 🙌🙌🙌🙌

I had ‘something in my eye’ at our 3rd, faither. A lot did. It was an incredible bounce.

said it on another post, but the amount of folk welling up after pens and walking out the ground was unbelievable. Probably a combination of pride in the team and the emotion of losing.

my loon went for a pish, just before the shoot out, said the lavvy was rammed with boys chain smoking and with no intent of leaving the lavvy for the shoot out. Just couldn’t watch 

so close to being a great day, min! 

Just now, DeltaRay1903 said:

One swallow does not a summer make. Let's not get carried away with what was little more than a spirited display against a strangely under par Celtic.

We still need a boatload of new players in and to move a lot on or we're destined to make the same mistakes next season. 

Who's getting carried away? Sometimes it's ok just to enjoy going to a game and watching your team give their all and give them a bit of credit for it. Rather that than be a moaning faced cunt online slagging everyone and everything connected to the club. I've sat through a heap of shite this season under Robson and Warnock and today wasn't anything like that, I was proud of the resolve the players showed even if we clearly could use some more quality.

Everybody's aware of the issues at the club and the important changes required to the playing squad and the off field set up, it gets recycled on here every day. Today I enjoyed being in with 9000 other Dons fans all pulling for the club to get the result but it wasn't to be. 

Each to their own though. 

• Upvote 3