Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

Thank fk Shinnie was suspended or we wouldn’t even have needed to be talking about VAR & he would have been sent off after about 60mins 

Clarkson is a far better player (like last seasons Clarkson) when Shinnie isn’t playing. 
Put Shinnie to LB & MacKenzie to left mid (if need be) or don’t play Shinnie AT FKN ALL.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He was good in Naked Gun though tbf. 

Frank: It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.

😂

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Put it on at 1-1, very pleasantly surprised

Heroic performance and loved hoiletts balls

How the hell that wasn't a penalty is beyond me

Roos though, utterly pathetic at the PKs

Hell was hart playing at?

Missed his penalty then laughed and winked!?

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

I had ‘something in my eye’ at our 3rd, faither. A lot did. It was an incredible bounce.

said it on another post, but the amount of folk welling up after pens and walking out the ground was unbelievable. Probably a combination of pride in the team and the emotion of losing.

my loon went for a pish, just before the shoot out, said the lavvy was rammed with boys chain smoking and with no intent of leaving the lavvy for the shoot out. Just couldn’t watch 

so close to being a great day, min! 

I tell you son - the energy in that moment for 3-3... I near fell over; legs went to fuck - a mess

Any effort to think about what was happening had the lip quivering, so I just kept on shouting like a fucking madman 😭 

To have that 'n' no win - near criminal. Was dastardly pish conspiring against us, 'n' it was all needed to get it over the line.

Defiance at its best. 

♥️

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

I think Roos dived the  wrong way for each penalty......that's not great at all

Law of averages you think he might dive the right way for one of them at least

4 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I think Roos dived the  wrong way for each penalty......that's not great at all

Law of averages you think he might dive the right way for one of them at least

He got his hand to one and was weak as anything in trying to stop it

The histrionics going down and delaying before Duncans penalty too, dafuq was that about

He's a major problem and needs jettisoned asap

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, G man said:

Watching on replay, Robertson makes no signal when Johnston goes down and only makes a signal after the Carter - Vickers foul. It is a other embarrassing ref then VAR decision.

Gman, like all the others at the game, j thought he’d given a pen. Place went mental, when he ‘pointed at the spot’. Never clocked the arm in the other direction.

however, fit the fuck is the ref doing. There must have been 5 seconds between the alleged foul in the box and the ‘penalty’. Why not give the free kick straight away? He clearly wasn’t playing advantage, as the ball is in the minkers 6 yard box.

it utterly reeks. I try and be objective about these things, but I’ve seen so many against us this season. This was a fucking biscuit taker…

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

He's a hun mongol. He has strung us along for years. He's not nearly as good as he thinks he is and I personally wouldn't have him playing for Aberdeen. Not today. Not ever. 

DR, min. We all see things differently, accepted. However, I thought he was outstanding from the off today. 
his future may lie elsewhere and perhaps he has strung the club along, I don’t know enough to say.

today, he cared and in my view he was the best midfielder on the pitch today.

best I’ve seen from him. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Shame you missed Miovskis goal then, or did you deliberately only show face once it had been cancelled out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your utterly pathetic analysis seemed absent for once. 

11 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

DR, min. We all see things differently, accepted. However, I thought he was outstanding from the off today. 
his future may lie elsewhere and perhaps he has strung the club along, I don’t know enough to say.

today, he cared and in my view he was the best midfielder on the pitch today.

best I’ve seen from him. 

Very reasoned. But regardless of what DR thinks about performance and effort, why is he calling him a hun?

Well well boys, I was very close with my win on pens shout.

One of the best / most exciting games I have been to, had everything apart from the result.

I've not seen much credit given to Jack MacKenzie, but he was excellent in defence.  Often left very alone in 1 v 1s against the celtic right winger, but he won just about every match up.  Same for Jack Milne when he came on, very steady and great timing of tackles despite coming on at a difficult time.   Milne should have had much more action this season.

Don Robertson was poor, every strong challenge on a Dons player was met with a derisory flick of the hand implying "get up you wimp" when the same on a celtic player was inevitably a foul given.

Folk saying Hoilet was rubbish before the assists were not there.  Duk was doing his usual try to beat 4 players or fall over routine.  Once Hoilet came on the ball stuck up the field and he had Johnstone in fear.  He's a clever player, just no pace anymore.

Injuries and the lack of options off the bench ended up costing us the match.  Roos needs to go, can't command his 6 yard box never mind the 18 yard one.  As discussed his idiotic routine when Duncan is waiting to take a pen is criminal.

35 sounds like a good time to finally win back the cup.  COYR

Totally opposite performance and outcome that I had predicted - with good reason give the utter shite they have produced for most of the season. But for once in recent years - I am proud of the team and although the result was not what we wanted they must be take credit. We need also need to recognise the influence of Leven - well done min.

27 minutes ago, The Lighthouse said:

Totally opposite performance and outcome that I had predicted - with good reason give the utter shite they have produced for most of the season. But for once in recent years - I am proud of the team and although the result was not what we wanted they must be take credit. We need also need to recognise the influence of Leven - well done min.

Why'd the fuck isn't he our manger? Knows our youth (they know him). Knows the game.

Aberdeen were never buying magic. He's casual going to work today magic.

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Shame you missed Miovskis goal then, or did you deliberately only show face once it had been cancelled out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your utterly pathetic analysis seemed absent for once. 

For someone who accuses him of slagging Miovski to get attention, you've literally just replied to a post where he doesn't mention Miovski, to give him attention about Miovski.

🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, G31DON said:

Don Robertson was poor, every strong challenge on a Dons player was met with a derisory flick of the hand implying "get up you wimp" when the same on a celtic player was inevitably a foul given.

Aye, there were a good few of these …..generally not game changing decisions in themselves , but enough to allow them to stay on the front foot or stop us getting a foothold in the game.

Although two specific incidents which were game-changing highlight the different attitude to possible fouls by each team.  Their first goal was obviously a major fuck-up by MacDonald ….but he did get a bit of a shove from the Celtic player.  As much a foul , in my opinion , as the challenge by Hoillett on Johnston which seems to be why one of our penalty claims was denied.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

And even if they find nothing they have the added bonus of making our player wait ahead of his pen.

Strangely never put last pen to VAR. Hart looks off his line  but I guess we’d never have gotten that decision yesterday  

IMG-7404.png

3 hours ago, redone said:

Aye, there were a good few of these …..generally not game changing decisions in themselves , but enough to allow them to stay on the front foot or stop us getting a foothold in the game.

Although two specific incidents which were game-changing highlight the different attitude to possible fouls by each team.  Their first goal was obviously a major fuck-up by MacDonald ….but he did get a bit of a shove from the Celtic player.  As much a foul , in my opinion , as the challenge by Hoillett on Johnston which seems to be why one of our penalty claims was denied.

Spot on with last bit. Neither were fouls. 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Strangely never put last pen to VAR. Hart looks off his line  but I guess we’d never have gotten that decision yesterday  

IMG-7404.png

His right foot looks like it is on the line, I believe that it is fine under the new rules.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, dervish said:

Why'd the fuck isn't he our manger? Knows our youth (they know him). Knows the game.

Aberdeen were never buying magic. He's casual going to work today magic.

For the same reason Barry Robson didn’t ultimately work?