Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

I'm more annoyed at the Scales handball than the CCV one to be honest.

Would have put us back ahead and given us something to hold onto and a real chance of winning the tie, whereas we equalised anyway late on and if we'd done so from the penalty spot, there's every change we'd have lost a late goal.

3 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

I'm more annoyed at the Scales handball than the CCV one to be honest.

Would have put us back ahead and given us something to hold onto and a real chance of winning the tie, whereas we equalised anyway late on and if we'd done so from the penalty spot, there's every change we'd have lost a late goal.

I'm annoyed at them both, they would have been awarded at the other end, and if they weren't given, the MSM would be talking about it for months.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I'm annoyed at them both, they would have been awarded at the other end, and if they weren't given, the MSM would be talking about it for months.

And Celtic would have made an official complaint about it and the MSM would be starting a campaign for VAR to be changed or ditched.

11 minutes ago, thurso said:

Just back from the game and how the fuck did we not get a penalty. 
Oh I know we’re not from Glasgow. 

Thought they were all excellent how we can’t perform like that every week I’ll never know. 

Your legs must be sore as fuck, can I suggest an ice bath otherwise cramp is definitely going to set in.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

now you are talking shite , a yard offside away to fuck 

He was offside.

So him squaring it would have mattered none.

Offside.

"In the early moments of extra-time, Sokler narrowly missed, though he would have been called offside if VAR had been consulted"

No goal (had he squared it to Bojan... but he didnt).

The end.

Next...

38 minutes ago, Roberto said:

He was offside.

So him squaring it would have mattered none.

Offside.

"In the early moments of extra-time, Sokler narrowly missed, though he would have been called offside if VAR had been consulted"

No goal (had he squared it to Bojan... but he didnt).

The end.

Next...

a yard offside ? it's debatable he was , nothing conclusive shown . Anyway it was hypothetical thought so you can gtf 

1 minute ago, redstrummer said:

a yard offside ? it's debatable he was , nothing conclusive shown . Anyway it was hypothetical thought so you can gtf 

It was conclusive to those with eyes. Every media outlet, by fuck even MAD who can't see for shit.

It was offside. Blatantly. Accept that and move on... aka gtf.