What you having for Breakfast?

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

None of your business champ.

Nah, only fat cunts would eat them every day. If I'm away I'll normally go for poached eggs but mixed it up this morning. At home I'll normally just have a coffee when I get to work.

touchy. just askin.

19 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

black coffee

intermittent fast until 3pm

break the fast with kefir to accelerate the burn

a meal an hour later

beers in evening

There's a dad from the school that does this. Software IT type, probably weighs around 60kg and a strong wind could blow him over. A very weak man. Green Tea or Decaf coffee are his only hot beverages.

What's the bloody point......I ask. 

Wears jeans and sensible brown shoes and is big in the scarf game........if he never had a tidy Romanian wife he'd be odds on shirt lifter. I'm not not convinced of the legitimacy of the whole affair.

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

There's a dad from the school that does this. Software IT type, probably weighs around 60kg and a strong wind could blow him over. A very weak man. Green Tea or Decaf coffee are his only hot beverages.

Wears jeans and sensible brown shoes and is big in the scarf game........if he never had a tidy Romanian wife he'd be odds on shirt lifter. I'm not not convinced of the legitimacy of the whole affair.

I reckon the Romanian wife would be ripe for a torrid affair behind his back.

You should explore this opportunity with her.

Tbh, the Romanian wife has good potential for being a cover for homosexuality.

Cunts still feeling the need for this kind o' hoopla - Rock Hudson was a good fucking whiley back hombre, be gay ✌️

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

its not an all year round thing

i switch to this after the clocks go forward

takes a couple of months to shift the winter weight gain

Decent idea I suppose.

I'd be absolutely miserable getting up knowing your not getting breakfast until 3pm.

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

i eat and drink beer during an eight hour window and fast for 16

intermittent fasting promotes rapid cellular repair

stops cancer in its tracks.  you feel good 

I drink (and eat) in a 16 hour window and get a good nights sleep.

fighting fit 💪🏻😎🍺

14 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

This ‘intermittent fasting’ strikes me as the latest health fad, which, in years to come, will be found to actually not be very good for you. 

12 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

i eat and drink beer during an eight hour window and fast for 16

intermittent fasting promotes rapid cellular repair

stops cancer in its tracks.  you feel good 

Same, more of less.

I cheat by having milk in my coffee but don’t eat after my supper until around 12-1 the next afternoon.

I’ve dropped a couple of kgs without exercising since I started doing it around Nov last year.