What you having for Breakfast?

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Sounds like cod science to me. Eat 2000 calories, burn 2500 calories, lose weight.

aye min.  but it really is a bit more complex than that.

there are different kinds of calories and the body processes them differently

some calories are deeply absorbed and some are not

often your body would rather burn muscle than touch the deep fat store

so you lose some weight, but not as much, and the wrong kind

12 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

We’ll knock me sideways…the usual anti-vacc suspects on here believe bogus nutritional “science” - who saw that coming, eh?

Well knock me sideways, morbidly obese triple jabbed fanny moaning about diets. Who saw that coming, eh? 

• Haha 2

As bent as I first thought it as all the yaa yaa's made such an effort to tell you they'd just had it I'm big into the avocado game for breakfast. 

Basically guacamole on a crumpet most days, poached egg on top sometimes, if I'm flush Smoked Salmon, which I hated until only recently.

If living in a Stewart Milne new build in the suburbs with my 2.4 children....lol didn't shatter my R n R credentials then this surely will.

Washed down with a pint of straight Jack Daniels.

57 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

As bent as I first thought it as all the yaa yaa's made such an effort to tell you they'd just had it I'm big into the avocado game for breakfast. 

Basically guacamole on a crumpet most days, poached egg on top sometimes, if I'm flush Smoked Salmon, which I hated until only recently.

If living in a Stewart Milne new build in the suburbs with my 2.4 children....lol didn't shatter my R n R credentials then this surely will.

1 pint more than Vince N ever drank 

the bloody fraud 

6 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

That’s totally bent at least add a few slices of lightly grilled Iberico ham.