Taxi for Calderwood?

How the f*ck can ANYONE here say that seve played remotely well. Smith worked his balls off, although foster done his usual and ran about n f*cked a shot infront of goal again (i'm not havin a go, i like the boy) they all done their bit and to call seve the best is ridiculous. as for man of the match, Artur Boruc for me

First for me as agree with Millertime on this one. Baffling substitution. Miller wasn't great but was having decent game but Brewster is so slow and immobile it is unreal. Not as bad as other sub which led to Mackie being moved to right back though!!

As for Severin, look decent in spells but uninterested for parts aswell.

i cant think of to many things severin did wrong today, but iv always got it in my head that hes doing the work of two players when hes in the middle with clark.

Maybe im wrong but did ppl not get off severins back a few weeks ago(against kilmarnock :applause: ) the time is was playing along side a proper CM in nicholson :dontknow:

i cant think of to many things severin did wrong today, but iv always got it in my head that hes doing the work of two players when hes in the middle with clark.

Maybe im wrong but did ppl not get off severins back a few weeks ago(against kilmarnock :applause: ) the time is was playing along side a proper CM in nicholson :dontknow:

Thought Clark played pretty well yesterday and if anyone was doing the work for 2 it was him!!

Think alot of people have blinkered views about Seve. Take Seve out the team and you will see how bad we are in midfield. Cant say I saw Seve uninterested at all during the game. Celtic dominated the midfield for most parts.

As I said in an earlier thread. I thought everybody in red was magnificent yesterday all gave their all and you cant ask for more.

Think alot of people have blinkered views about Seve. Take Seve out the team and you will see how bad we are in midfield. Cant say I saw Seve uninterested at all during the game. Celtic dominated the midfield for most parts.

As I said in an earlier thread. I thought everybody in red was magnificent yesterday all gave their all and you cant ask for more.

I thought our midfield played quite well last week, minus Seve.

Would totally agree that Brewster takes us backwards, but the he did make the vital contribution to the goal against hearts last week. Would be good to have him as a coach but not as a player. However, getting rid of jimmy is not the way forward.

• 3 months later...
  • Site Sponsor
Don't rate the guy and have felt he overstayed his welcome halfway through second season.

His tactics are a joke and he never holds his hands up and says "I got it wrong".

If he is still here next season mediocrity will remain.

No pleasure at all in seeing this come true.

Maybe Celtic should sack Gordon Strachan because he's taken them as far as they can go? SPL titles, Scottish Cups, Quarter final of the CL... it's unlikely they will go that far again this season.

Fact is, we've made progress every season under Jimmy.

Two games into the new season and you want to take us back to square one?

Who next I wonder? Alex Miller? Ebbe? Hegarty? Pele? Getting rid of Jimmy now would be a step backwards.

I trust him with my beloved dons more than any other manager we've had during the last 15 years.

Maybe Celtic should sack Gordon Strachan because he's taken them as far as they can go? SPL titles, Scottish Cups, Quarter final of the CL... it's unlikely they will go that far again this season.

Two games into the new season and you want to take us back to square one?

Who next I wonder? Alex Miller? Ebbe? Hegarty? Pele? Getting rid of Jimmy now would be a step backwards.

I trust him with my beloved dons more than any other manager we've had during the last 15 years.

Yip, what he said.

Guest CAPSLOCK

SAME HERE BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKES.

I'VE GIVEN UP HOPE OF A RESULT WHEN SEVE IS IN DEFENCE, I WISH JC WOULD TOO.

• Site Sponsor

Two games into the new season and you want to take us back to square one? Who next I wonder? Alex Miller? Ebbe? Hegarty? Pele? Getting rid of Jimmy now would be a step backwards.

No I want us to move onto the next stage. JC is incapable of getting us there.

PS They are beloved by all of us; you belittle your argument by saying things which can be construed as "I love them more than you" :poster_oops:

Guest TenementFunster
No pleasure at all in seeing this come true.

What's the weather like in Conclusions?

Seems a lot of people have jumped there recently.

Guest CAPSLOCK

WAS ABOUT TO POST SOMETHING SIMILAR ABOUT THIS POINT:

No I want us to move onto the next stage. JC is incapable of getting us there.

JC HAS TAKEN 2 TEAMS INTO EUROPE AND ONE TO A CUP FINAL. THE NEXT STAGE I'M GUESSING WOULD BE TO WIN A CUP FINAL, PROGRESS IN EUROPE, RETAIN 3RD SPOT AND/OR IMPROVE ON THE LEAGUE POSITION (WHICH I DOUBT WILL HAPPEN DUE TO MONEY MATTERS).

TO SAY HE'S INCAPABLE IS MERELY GUESSWORK.

JC HAS TAKEN 2 TEAMS INTO EUROPE AND ONE TO A CUP FINAL. THE NEXT STAGE I'M GUESSING WOULD BE TO WIN A CUP FINAL, PROGRESS IN EUROPE, RETAIN 3RD SPOT AND/OR IMPROVE ON THE LEAGUE POSITION (WHICH I DOUBT WILL HAPPEN DUE TO MONEY MATTERS).

Sorry to bring this up once again.........but you are in the Fatherland, you dont get to see the dross week in week out. Seeing him being incapible is there every week!

I will happily put a wager on with you right now that Aberdeen this season wont:-

1) win a cup final

2) progress in Europe

3) retain or improve on third spot

in fact I will even give you the benefit of reaching a cup final as part of (1)!

Fancy taking me up on this wager? My record is very poor this season so far, already

Guest CAPSLOCK
Sorry to bring this up once again.........but you are in the Fatherland, you dont get to see the dross week in week out. Seeing him being incapible is there every week!

FAIR POINT.

WHAT I DO SEE HOWEVER, IS LAST SEASON'S TABLE AND A COUPLE OF DATES IN SEPTEMBER WHERE I'LL BE BOOKING INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS.

WE'VE STARTED THE SEASON POORLY, THERE'S NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. BUT THE "DROSS" WASN'T MENTIONED ONCE DURING THE CLOSED SEASON AND EACH OF US TO A MAN WERE ALL CHOMPING AT THE BIT FOR THE SEASON TO KICK OFF. TWO GAMES IN AND WE'RE LIGHTING THE PITCHFORKS.

I will happily put a wager on with you right now that Aberdeen this season wont:-

1) win a cup final

2) progress in Europe

in fact I will even give you the benefit of reaching a cup final as part of (1)!

Fancy taking me up on this wager? My record is very poor this season so far, already

CAPSLOCK you talk far too much sense for this site. Away with ya! :thumbup1:

I think most people's gripes are just that we basically have the same squad, and we're playing exactly how we did for most of last season, just not getting away with it. However, we started last season exactly the same, so fingers crossed its just a very short blip and jimmy gets a knock on the head and deploys proper logical tactics.

CAPSLOCK you talk far too much sense for this site. Away with ya! :thumbup1:

I think most people's gripes are just that we basically have the same squad, and we're playing exactly how we did for most of last season, just not getting away with it. However, we started last season exactly the same, so fingers crossed its just a very short blip and jimmy gets a knock on the head and deploys proper logical tactics.

Manc you know, I just hate the b*st*rd, end of point for me!

The dross has been mentioned for ages - remember that utd cup game 2-3, if JC had lost that game he was for the high jump. The poll on DT was running at 61% for him to get the sack, and most of the people voting to say he should not be sacked said unless we won they would change their votes. A howler of a mistake by the utd keep allowed us back into the game and saved his arse.

The most embarrassing Aberdeen performance I have ever seen (Queens Park) was the biggest pile of dross ever. Getting knocked out of the Scottish cup by hibs at Easter Road this year

Guest CAPSLOCK

THAT'S THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF BEING A FOOTBALL FAN.

I'LL STILL WAGER YOU'VE WALKED OUT OF MORE FOOTBALL GROUNDS WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS THAN YOU HAVE OVER THE PREVIOUS 10.

1) win a cup final

2) progress in Europe