Films

I think there should be a Jeremy Kyle film.

It would basically be an hour and a half episode, but one of the security guards is seen to be wearing a somewhat suspicious moustache all the way through. With 5 minutes remaining, this "security guard" reveals their true identity. Alas! It is JK's arch nemesis, Trisha! An epic battle ensues, but the eponymous hero emerges victorious and parades around the studio with Trisha's head on a stick with the audiences applause and cheering providing a fitting background.

I think there should be a Jeremy Kyle film.

It would basically be an hour and a half episode, but one of the security guards is seen to be wearing a somewhat suspicious moustache all the way through. With 5 minutes remaining, this "security guard" reveals their true identity. Alas! It is JK's arch nemesis, Trisha! An epic battle ensues, but the eponymous hero emerges victorious and parades around the studio with Trisha's head on a stick with the audiences applause and cheering providing a fitting background.

I'd pay large sums to see Jeremy Kyle's head on a stick, or on a plate, or even just on the end of my Timberlands

:nutter:

Before you consign the film to an ignominious death on the scaffold, would you care to offer some form of rudimentary analysis?

Although i never said that the film was gash in this thread a little while back, i did state that i just couldn't get into it at all and wondered why it got so much plaudits.

:nutter:

Before you consign the film to an ignominious death on the scaffold, would you care to offer some form of rudimentary analysis?

I'm pretty much a Chris Nolan fanboy :poster_oops: love every film he's made other than Inception, I just couldn't get into it at all and couldn't understand all the hype and praise lavished on it :dontknow:

Although i never said that the film was gash in this thread a little while back, i did state that i just couldn't get into it at all and wondered why it got so much plaudits.

I'm pretty much a Chris Nolan fanboy :poster_oops: love every film he's made other than Inception, I just couldn't get into it at all and couldn't understand all the hype and praise lavished on it :dontknow:

I thought Inception was an almost flawless film. I've never had a film challenge me, make me think and question the nature of my own reality like it did, since perhaps Eyes wide Shut did in 1999.

I just thought it was absolutely masterful. The film was very carefully crafted in minute detail. That's what i like about it. For example, the name Ariadne (Ellen Page's character) – in greek mythology Ariadne led Thesius back through the Labyrinth with a red string. And she wears red throughout the entire film.

Watching it, it felt like i was watching The Shining or A Space Odyssey again for the first time – it was that kind of Stanley Kubrickesque assault on the senses...

I thought Inception was an almost flawless film. I've never had a film challenge me, make me think and question the nature of my own reality like it did, since perhaps Eyes wide Shut did in 1999.

I just thought it was absolutely masterful. The film was very carefully crafted in minute detail. That's what i like about it. For example, the name Ariadne (Ellen Page's character)