Films

Nevermind auld age.

It's sh*t at any age.

Well 'buck....to be reasonable aboot it...some people get off on the 'brotherhood' mentality.....the excitement.....the anti-establishment chic.

Let's face it , some outlaws are more attractive than the rip off bankers , w*nkers and shysters we have in 'legitimate' society.

Now...if only we could get rid of both. :cool::crossfingers::applause::checkit:

Well 'buck....to be reasonable aboot it...some people get off on the 'brotherhood' mentality.....the excitement.....the anti-establishment chic.

Let's face it , some outlaws are more attractive than the rip off bankers , w*nkers and shysters we have in 'legitimate' society.

Now...if only we could get rid of both. :cool::crossfingers::applause::checkit:

yeah, as pat swayze one said . just ''be nice''.

whats wrong with that, eh?

just back from seeing Colombiana.

Imagine Schwarzeneggers "Commando" wi a very thin, pretty woman. combine her blazing through dozens of guys. Then add in some stealth.

basically, she is always in as little clothing as possible, be it lyrca bodysuits or just underwear carrying massive guns and crawling through air vents. then loads of other smokin hotties in their underwear as fodder.....then massive explosions and lots of slow motion gun fire. sounds good but its pretty meh. run of the mill and forgettable.

its alright but not worth the effort of going to the cinema to see it.

just back from seeing Colombiana.

Imagine Schwarzeneggers "Commando" wi a very thin, pretty woman. combine her blazing through dozens of guys. Then add in some stealth.

basically, she is always in as little clothing as possible, be it lyrca bodysuits or just underwear carrying massive guns and crawling through air vents. then loads of other smokin hotties in their underwear as fodder.....then massive explosions and lots of slow motion gun fire. sounds good but its pretty meh. run of the mill and forgettable.

its alright but not worth the effort of going to the cinema to see it.

Aye, can't get yer cock out for a quick chug in the cinema! Well, you could...but only the once!

i recently watched north by northwest.

decent picture. although teh special effects leave a lot to be desired. didnt they have industrial light and magic back in the early 60s?

That's a fantastic film. 1959 i think it was released Bluto.

Goodfellas is ace. In terms of Gangster movies think Carlito's Way and Donnie Brasco are equally as good, and Once upon a Time in America is probably better!

All brilliant films, especially the latter. James Woods finest hour?

Aye, can't get yer cock out for a quick chug in the cinema! Well, you could...but only the once!

:hysterical:

I went to see Inbetweeners last night, funny as f**k although i still felt there was something missing from it, can't quite say what it was but maybe others on here were thinking the same when they came out of the pictures.

Watched a film called Splice with that big nosed cunt Adrian Brody or something like that. Even my missus asked me half way through the film, "if hes rich why doesn't he get a nose job". Thats the world we live in today i'm afraid! I just turned to her and said nothing, my look told her to shut the fuck up.

Anyway onto the review,

Its a tiny bit like Species but without the sexy tits, there is alien tit flash and an alien/human sex scene then rape scene but it never saved the film from being a big pile of steaming shite.

Overall a load of cock 1 out of 10.

If you want an Sci Fi wank just watch Species again.

cheesepipes - the next Barry Norman

I'm on a bad run i think.

Watched a film called The Loved Ones last night, turned out to be an Australian low budget horror movie.

Bad acting and pointless characters.

Rocker boy kills his dad in a car accident, weird girl asks him to the School Dance, he already has a bird so says sorry but he can't. He meets his bird who has 2 big moles on her face that were bugging me everytime i looked at her. He gets her pups out and gives them a suck and gives her a quick fudding. She goes down to suck his bob and in the background weird girl is watching.

Weird Girls dad chloroforms rocker and kills his dog with a hammer, he wakes up tied to a chair in a suit and them all dressed up for a party. It looked like Daddy got a hard on when he watched his daughter take her clothes off. They inject something into his neck which renders him mute. He gets knives driven through his feet and gets threatened to get his tadger hammered unless he pisses in a cup. They then drill a hole in his forehead just enough to expose the brain then try and pour boiling water into the hole to turn him into a mongoloid creature which they keep in the basement. Daddy and daughter have a slow dance and daughter tells daddy she loves him and moves in for a snog.

He escapes, kills the dad but ends up in the mongol pit, he kills the mongols and uses the bodies to make a ramp to the hatch, he gets out to find the weird girl chasing moleface, he hits weird girl full on at 140kph in a cop car. She then crawls after them still alive with a big knive. He reverses into her face at full pelt.

The End

The two pointless charcters were his stoner mate who went to the dance with a dirty goth, she got pished and started feeling his cock on the dancefloor, they got chucked out and he humped her outside before he took her home. She was loosely related due to the fact her brother had been knobbled by the weirdos and her dad was the cop.

It actually sounds quite good does it?

It was shite but so shite it actually became ok.

A load of balls with a mole on top 4 out of 10.

I watched this a few months ago. I enjoyed it. Aussie budget horrors are usually good.

7/10 for The Loved Ones.

Weird Girls dad chloroforms rocker and kills his dog with a hammer, he wakes up tied to a chair in a suit and them all dressed up for a party. It looked like Daddy got a hard on when he watched his daughter take her clothes off. They inject something into his neck which renders him mute. He gets knives driven through his feet and gets threatened to get his tadger hammered unless he pisses in a cup. They then drill a hole in his forehead just enough to expose the brain then try and pour boiling water into the hole to turn him into a mongoloid creature which they keep in the basement. Daddy and daughter have a slow dance and daughter tells daddy she loves him and moves in for a snog.

Right, that's weekend at Tup Towers. How was the movie though?

Watched a film called Splice with that big nosed cunt Adrian Brody or something like that. Even my missus asked me half way through the film, "if hes rich why doesn't he get a nose job". Thats the world we live in today i'm afraid! I just turned to her and said nothing, my look told her to shut the fuck up.

Anyway onto the review,

Its a tiny bit like Species but without the sexy tits, there is alien tit flash and an alien/human sex scene then rape scene but it never saved the film from being a big pile of steaming shite.

Overall a load of cock 1 out of 10.

If you want an Sci Fi wank just watch Species again.

I actually went to the Cinema to see that (trouble with having a unlimited card is you end up going to see any old b0llocks) and think that was probably the worst film I've seen this year, close call with the Hangover 2.

Lot of folk think its shite, i like it.

Weird like.

im one of those. cant stand it at all. saw it in the cinema and was bored to tears. mate and I still joke about it all these years on.

tried watching it a few more times since then and it just doesnt get any better for me

Finally got round to watching Inbetweeners last night.

Plenty of laugh out loud moments for me. I thought the teacher's speech at the beginning was brilliant. However I didn't like how the women were portrayed and found it rather sexist to think that they would put up with being treated like shite. I think it would've been better if it didn't have the mushy ending, instead it should have involved drugs, hookers, stripper and an STI.

But then again mushy endings mean the marriage sequel.

Plenty of laugh out loud moments for me. I thought the teacher's speech at the beginning was brilliant. However I didn't like how the women were portrayed and found it rather sexist to think that they would put up with being treated like shite. I think it would've been better if it didn't have the mushy ending, instead it should have involved drugs, hookers, stripper and an STI.

Cheers for this.

Means I won't have to go in and watch it now.

:rolleyes:

Much appreciated for the spoiler, I'll be sure to come to you for any future films I'd like to see also.

Some of the films I've caught recently -

I Love You Phillip Morris - after Millertimes recommendation. Thought it was a decent film, more interesting the fact it's based on a true story

The Guard - Went to the later viewing and actually fell asleep. Most of it was good, but would like to watch it again when I wasn't half asleep. Had two Irish sitting infront of me and they laughed constantly non stop.

Memento - Only half watched cause my laptop sound isn't great, but from what I've seen I absolutely love it. Can't wait to watch it properly

Horrible Bosses - Generally a funny film, and Aniston is super hot in it

Inglorious Basterds - Absolutely loved it. Loved the ending too, and enjoyed how they mixed real life characters and changed events with them.