Films

I didn't like the gazillion endings. I thought it would have been better as one longer film rather than 2 as well. I liked Part One as I thought it was going to lead to something epic, disappointed now.

Really missed Philip Seymour Hoffman in that second last scene too.

Part One was actually disappointing. They missed out so much it was unreal and not to mention the big characters in the books that didn't make an appearance in the films. Very random that Boggs was a blaick as well given the history of the district.

Yes, he was certainly missed. Along with Woody Harrelson (Haymitch) who was much more influentialin the books.

Maleficent - 8/10; didn't expect much from a Disney flick but thoroughly enjoyed that, excellent. I loved "Sleeping Beauty" as a kid (high romance is in my blood) and this was an excellent spin off. No spoilers, but the twist on "true loves kiss" was absolutely fantastic and I felt weepy. Loved Lana Del Rays version of "Once upon a dream" in the end credits too. The whole affair was very uplifting.

Dracula: Untold - 6/10. Bog standard dracula affair, based on the Vlad the impaler legend. Watchable, but not worth going out of your way to see it.

Watched The Prestige the other night when it was on the telly, somehow I had missed it when it came out nearly a decade ago. With it being a Christopher Nolan film I already knew that I was going to enjoy it, but it really is a cracking film, great performances from Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman, with a couple of inspired cameos by David Bowie as Nikola Tesla.

Solid 8/10.

Watched the new Mission Impossible the other night on Kodi, was surprisingly really really good, can't believe Cruise really did the stunt at the start where he took off hanging on to the side of a big military plane, man must have balls of steel, fuck that, even with the safety harnesses and whatever it would be fucking scary. Saw his co actor speaking about it on the Jonathan Ross show, even he thought he was mad to do it.

9/10.

Somebody did it for Hunger games so I'd be very surprised if we didn't have another sad sack kicking about.

KSL must be favourite. He's got a Star Wars duvet cover.

Razor went for Hunger Games I think.

I've booked tickets for the 19:30 showing on Thursday night. No intention in watching a film at midnight.

I'm going again on Sunday with my pal to watch it in 3D.

I've got star wars pyjamas too.

You could buy them for me.

Have you ever had relations at a cinema? I got wanked off during the first Transformers film.

My first bird was from Banchory and we would meet in toon and shag everywhere, odeon cinema during day was often empty and we would just go to the back corner. Ladies toilets in the academy every Thursday night too, the end cubicle was a bit longer for some reason.

You could buy them for me.

Have you ever had relations at a cinema? I got wanked off during the first Transformers film.

My first bird was from Banchory and we would meet in toon and shag everywhere, odeon cinema during day was often empty and we would just go to the back corner. Ladies toilets in the academy every Thursday night too, the end cubicle was a bit longer for some reason.