Films

Just home after Star Wars. Great effort.

Good story, big storyline. Good acting, amusing, great special effects, lots of old faces and quips for the purist whilst keeping it fresh and modern.

I thought it was a great return to the franchise after how slow the last 3 were.

Sorry for mumbling Razor, I was a bit pished.

Just home after Star Wars. Great effort.

Good story, big storyline. Good acting, amusing, great special effects, lots of old faces and quips for the purist whilst keeping it fresh and modern.

I thought it was a great return to the franchise after how slow the last 3 were.

Sorry for mumbling Razor, I was a bit pished.

I thought you would have fallen asleep during the film. Fair play and good to meet you.

Some twat put something on FB that quite possibly confirmed a rumour I'd heard a while ago about the film.

Disappointed to read it, but I'm sure it was done well.

Can't wait for tonight!!

Do do dodo do do do do do do do Do do dodo do do do do do do do Do do dodo do do do do do do do Do do dodo do do do do do do do

Di di di di di di di didi

Thought it was amazing. The plot wasn't very original, which probably made it better.

Lots of proper laugh out loud moment too. Finn plays a stereotypical black character. The only thing missing was him shouting "DAMN" if anything dramatic happened.

8.5 lightsabres out of 10.

The non-spoiler reviews I've watched/read all suggest that it mirrors A New Hope.

Which in itself isn't a bad thing. Although it'll pretty much confirm one rumour and spoiler I've heard.