Films

Can't believe the fuss over the lack of black people up for oscars, if you're good enough you would get picked, picking people purely because they're black is racist in itself.

Got a bam on the news now saying the Lesbian and gay community should be better represented as well, World has gone mad.

I wouldn't be bothered if there was more lesbians on our screens tonguing each others boxes.

Can't believe the fuss over the lack of black people up for oscars, if you're good enough you would get picked, picking people purely because they're black is racist in itself.

Got a bam on the news now saying the Lesbian and gay community should be better represented as well, World has gone mad.

+1

The idea of merit seems to have gone out the window. Its just pathetic.

Its not the oscars fault if darkies arent good actors! (though they were decent in "zulu").

PS - I am outraged over the current lack of japanese transgender women holding heavyweight boxing championships of the world, arent you?

I wouldn't be bothered if there was more lesbians on our screens tonguing each others boxes.

You know, actual real lesbians are typically quite starkly different from, er, "the films".

I am sure there are some attractive ones, but mostly they look like overgrown boys of 10, who are grossly obsese and who sport punky haircuts. Like Ruth Davidson MSP, for example.

You know, actual real lesbians are typically quite starkly different from, er, "the films".

I am sure there are some attractive ones, but mostly they look like overgrown boys of 10, who are grossly obsese and who sport punky haircuts. Like Ruth Davidson MSP, for example.

I disagree, I've had two stay in my spare room at different times, both quite hot. Also I know a few very nice ones who play hockey. Sometimes disappointing, but they can be good wingmen

Www.rainierland.com can be good for new films etc. Netflix isn't great, I think even Amazon prime is better.

Cheers poodler.

It is just laziness that I have stayed with sky all this time. £70 bucks a month is not worth it. Don't really watch much of the footy anymore which is how I used to justify it.

Did watch a v good film however last week. Starred up I think it was called. Like a 21st century scum but set in an adult prison as opposed to juvenile one. Pretty brutal in parts but jack Connell as main lead was excellent. 9/10.

I disagree, I've had two stay in my spare room at different times, both quite hot. Also I know a few very nice ones who play hockey. Sometimes disappointing, but they can be good wingmen

I know a mixture of hot and not so hot lesbians. I like when the older ones fuck the younger ones with a strap on.

Cheers poodler.

It is just laziness that I have stayed with sky all this time. £70 bucks a month is not worth it. Don't really watch much of the footy anymore which is how I used to justify it.

Did watch a v good film however last week. Starred up I think it was called. Like a 21st century scum but set in an adult prison as opposed to juvenile one. Pretty brutal in parts but jack Connell as main lead was excellent. 9/10.

Starred up was excellent, I thought his 'dad' in it was also great. Jack was also superb in the film about the WW2 pilot directed by Angelina Jolie, that's worth a watch.

Finally got around to watching the new Star Wars movie... all that time between the movies and they can't come up with any new ideas? I'm surprised at the raft of good reviews - surely you have to come up with something new, rather than a complete rehash of the earlier movies?

Having said that, they've got a chance with the new movies... as the lead characters were all excellent. Compare these with Jar Jar Binks and Hayden Christensen - who were completely rubbish and totally unlikable.