Films

Away min, she was a good cunt and a sensational talent. It's very easy for you to deride her as a junkie but she was hardly a drain on society. It's a mental health problem. Bet she would have eaten the Ullevi bus alive on a night oot, especially that old drip Reekie.

Nobody is denying her talent (well I'm not) but like many she was given all the help in the world and instead of taking it on board she shot it into her airms.

Do you feel sorry for Gazza?

Nobody is denying her talent (well I'm not) but like many she was given all the help in the world and instead of taking it on board she shot it into her airms.

Do you feel sorry for Gazza?

I have a degree of empathy for everyone fighting the battle of addiction. To have something dictate your life must be an unimaginable hell.

I have been watching some of imdb top rated films recently.

12 Angry Men - 8/10

Really enjoyed this and despite the entire film being set in the one room it flew by. Some old school cliched acting but worked.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 7/10

It was ok but not as good I was hoping.

City of God - 9/10

Watched this last night and thought it was very good. Has a very cool vibe, lots of action and a massacre in a whore house.

Watched some dreadful muck on sky recently.

One night in Istanbul. 0.5/10. Genuinely one of the worst films ever made.

Get hard 3/10. Why are you not good anymore Will?

Drive hard or something like that. John cussak in it. Used to like his films. Not this one. 2/10.

Conclusion: Sky movies is pish and a waste of money. Need to join the 21st century and get Netflix or something.

Drive hard or something like that. John cussak in it. Used to like his films. Not this one. 2/10.

Conclusion: Sky movies is pish and a waste of money. Need to join the 21st century and get Netflix or something.

Dont expect to see a huge selection of top rated films on Netflix...their selection is pretty poor film wise

Www.rainierland.com can be good for new films etc. Netflix isn't great, I think even Amazon prime is better.

Guest milne_afc

12 Angry Men is my favourite movie ever I'm surprised no one's tried to remake it as The Angry Jury...

There was a remake of sorts when Arthur Daley was select for jury duty on an episode of Minder.

Can't believe the fuss over the lack of black people up for oscars, if you're good enough you would get picked, picking people purely because they're black is racist in itself.

Got a bam on the news now saying the Lesbian and gay community should be better represented as well, World has gone mad.

+10000000000

Can't believe the fuss over the lack of black people up for oscars, if you're good enough you would get picked, picking people purely because they're black is racist in itself.

Got a bam on the news now saying the Lesbian and gay community should be better represented as well, World has gone mad.

Did they give any examples of anyone deserving through their talent rather than "they must get in because they are part of an ethnic group or sexual orientation"?

Positive discrimination is still discrimination, fannies