Films

Looking ahead to the next Bond, I think this one has been cursed from the start and Craig will end his era on a sour note, as Brosnan did. They say you're only as good as your last job and that proved to be the case for the latter, as Brosnan was a very popular Bond, but is now tainted by Die Another Day. Craig has done two great films, but both were followed up by disappointments. This is his last and it doesn't look good so far...

What's the verdict on the new Terminator trailer?

It's an improvement on the previous one, with its LGBT-1000 Vs T-Juan-000 virtue signalling muppetry, but I still think the opportunity to resurrect the series will be lost.

An 80 year old Linda Hamilton is not a good choice as an action hero. 

Rape her?

Just blocked her number so far.

Whooa whoooa whooooooa there, big fella... c'mon now. No-one's suggesting anyone rape anyone here... 

...just chloroform her and have non-consensual sex with her while she's unconscious. 

No need to rape anyone. 

C'mon now. 

It. Chapter Two.

The first task here is to get over the scary running time. 2h 45m for a horror film is pushing limits, maybe too far. In all honesty it wasn't required and spoils it a bit. Many of the scenes were totally unnecessary though there's still some good stuff in it. Personally I think part one is superior mainly due to it being a lot tighter. Sorry, I can't get past the run time. Fuck me, that's a long movie.