Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Welcome to The Hat.

From your longtime lurking on here, do you have any favourite posters ?

Anyone you dislike ? evil.gif

Thanks for the welcome - as for your question ...mmm........ probably best if I will give it some further thought first and get back to you on that one! Best if i keep my powder dry on that one at the moment - especially on these boards!

Carnoustie red here. Long time reader of posts but rarely a poster (same on numerous other dons forums.) Have had a change of heart and i have decided to post more often!

I am 52 - started going to Pittodrie (with my dad) after being taken to 1970 Scottish cup final! (nice start!) have seen all the highs and lows and a lot inbetween since then.

Have two sons (18 and 12; strange names for boys) and we are all long-time season ticket holders and travel up to see the games (occassionally go away as well.)

We sit in the soother (under the cameras)

I am oringianlly from Aberdeen (mastrick/northfield - nae laughing at the back please) but been 20 years away now- but still have lots of family/friends in and around Aberdeen.

Don't be shy, your sister isn't.

Carnoustie red here. Long time reader of posts but rarely a poster (same on numerous other dons forums.) Have had a change of heart and i have decided to post more often!

I am 52 - started going to Pittodrie (with my dad) after being taken to 1970 Scottish cup final! (nice start!) have seen all the highs and lows and a lot inbetween since then.

Have two sons (18 and 12; strange names for boys) and we are all long-time season ticket holders and travel up to see the games (occassionally go away as well.)

We sit in the soother (under the cameras)

I am oringianlly from Aberdeen (mastrick/northfield - nae laughing at the back please) but been 20 years away now- but still have lots of family/friends in and around Aberdeen.

Where do you stay now, carnoustie red min?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey boys. Used to post on the official AFC Chat with the same username before the papers got it shut down and never really posted regularly on anywhere else after that. Still recognise a few of the usernames from there too.

Don't live in the 'Deen anymore so had to give up the season ticket but still go and see them when I can (seen them 3 times this season, both cup games and St Johnstone at home....I don't believe in jinxes but that's not been great)

Hey boys. Used to post on the official AFC Chat with the same username before the papers got it shut down and never really posted regularly on anywhere else after that. Still recognise a few of the usernames from there too.

Don't live in the 'Deen anymore so had to give up the season ticket but still go and see them when I can (seen them 3 times this season, both cup games and St Johnstone at home....I don't believe in jinxes but that's not been great)

A blast fae the past :-)

• Upvote 3

Welcome back father.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have jumped ship from MAD as well so thought to introduce myself.

Been a Dons fan since my first game at Pittodrie in the summer of 78. A 3-1 win pre season win v a Spurs team that had world cup winner Ossie Ardiles in the ranks, canna mind if Ricky Villa also played. King Joey amongst the scorers is the only other part I can recall.

Lucky enough to have been brought up and attend Pittodrie throughout the Fergie years, the comedown of the Porterfield era and the double cup success of the Smith/Scott tenure before my own football commitments took over only allowing me to attend midweeks and whenever I could manage thereafter.

Was a Highland League player for 20 years but that ship sailed over 2 years ago now, so been back in regular attendance at my first love.

Looking forward to engaging in some chat with the resident posters and here's to a successful end to the season.

Been a Dons fan since my first game at Pittodrie in the summer of 78. A 3-1 win pre season win v a Spurs team that had world cup winner Ossie Ardiles in the ranks, canna mind if Ricky Villa also played. King Joey amongst the scorers is the only other part I can recall.

Lucky enough to have been brought up and attend Pittodrie throughout the Fergie years, the comedown of the Porterfield era and the double cup success of the Smith/Scott tenure before my own football commitments took over only allowing me to attend midweeks and whenever I could manage thereafter.

Was a Highland League player for 20 years but that ship sailed over 2 years ago now, so been back in regular attendance at my first love.

Looking forward to engaging in some chat with the resident posters and here's to a successful end to the season.

Welcome aboard min.

I think @@ollie1903 used to play Highland League, but he doesn't like to mention it.

You'll be about his vintage.

Who for and does @@ollie1903 know you?

The best contributors here have gotten on with their lives. Now we're stuck with razor, Reekie dock and Bluto.

GAds

I see your continuing on with the sooking oh Boofons route you jobbie smoker!!

I'm not on here for intelligent conversation or the making oh friends. I'm strictly here for abusing you so badly your starfish whistles while your mincing about ARI

Season ticket holder in the south stand next to the fence.

Fae Longmanhill, Banff

Spent more time trying ti stop shitey adverts taking over my phone on aberdeen mad than reading threads. So decided to join this and it's a vast improvement.

Banff my new stomping ground ?

Jammy cunts in Banff to have my kind oh calibre kicking about.