Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Hello fellow Aberdeen supporters. I’m new here and as always i want to introduce myself. My name is Duncan and I’m 24 years old.

I life in Rotterdam since my 17th year but was born in Aberdeen. I have a Dutch father and a Scottish mom. I have been grown up with Aberdeen and Feyenoord. Work in the oil business and like tot discuss about football, Aberdeen and Feyenoord.

And my favorite Aberdeen players are Peter Pawlett and Ryan Jack. And I would like to see them in the future add Feyenoord, and if Stewart Milne wants a good striker he has to buy Graziano Pelle from Feyenoord. :cool: :thehat:

Hello fellow Aberdeen supporters. I’m new here and as always i want to introduce myself. My name is Duncan and I’m 24 years old.

I life in Rotterdam since my 17th year but was born in Aberdeen. I have a Dutch father and a Scottish mom. I have been grown up with Aberdeen and Feyenoord. Work in the oil business and like tot discuss about football, Aberdeen and Feyenoord.

And my favorite Aberdeen players are Peter Pawlett and Ryan Jack. And I would like to see them in the future add Feyenoord, and if Stewart Milne wants a good striker he has to buy Graziano Pelle from Feyenoord. :cool: :thehat:

Royal Dutch Shell?

:thumbup1:

Is it true that RDS predicts that the worlds oil will run out in around 75 years and that there are two ways this will come to pass - either in a semi-orderly way of extracting it as we have now or a 'scramble' similar to the things we're seeing China starting to do against the wishes of the Vietnamese/ Philippines?

Nice to meet you by the way!

Thats a rumour. On this moment there is more oil than we need. But its naive to say it will never runs out. On this moment they still finding oil resources all over the world.

Is it true that RDS predicts that the worlds oil will run out in around 75 years and that there are two ways this will come to pass - either in a semi-orderly way of extracting it as we have now or a 'scramble' similar to the things we're seeing China starting to do against the wishes of the Vietnamese/ Philippines?

Nice to meet you by the way!

Hello fellow Aberdeen supporters. I’m new here and as always i want to introduce myself. My name is Duncan and I’m 24 years old.[/size]

I life in Rotterdam since my 17th year but was born in Aberdeen. I have a Dutch father and a Scottish mom. I have been grown up with Aberdeen and Feyenoord. Work in the oil business and like tot discuss about football, Aberdeen and Feyenoord.[/size]

[/size]

And my favorite Aberdeen players are Peter Pawlett and Ryan Jack. And I would like to see them in the future add Feyenoord, and if Stewart Milne wants a good striker he has to buy Graziano Pelle from Feyenoord. :cool:[/size] :thehat:[/size] [/size]

I'm always on the look out for mates.

Wanna hook up sad min?

Tonight maybe.

If you're free

Hi I'm Don. Aberdeen born but now living and working in Glasgow.

Been a Dons supporter for over 40 years and have had the privilege of beeing at most of our cup wins in the 80's, 90's and of course 2014 . I go to most away games and a few home games. Loving everything Aberdeen.

Stand Free

Welcome! aaaah the Glory years. Hope for more cups to come :)

Been a Dons supporter for over 40 years and have had the privilege of beeing at most of our cup wins in the 80's, 90's and of course 2014 . I go to most away games and a few home games. Loving everything Aberdeen.

Stand Free

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stand Free

Hun.

• 2 months later...